Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Why was NegroMarine banned?

Sunri

Liturgist
Banning black person during Black History Month, no class at all.

Humbaba

Arcane
At least it was not another case of some dumbass getting lost on the isle of Circe or posting his rectum.

Nuke China though. I would still welcome the addition of pro-taiwan tags.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Banning black person during Black History Month, no class at all.

On Groundhog Day, no less.

63pt6h.jpg

It's just for a week though, according to sources within the intelligence community.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Iraneus is a good dude, but he really needs to blow off steam with this whole whiteness stuff. Fanta and other users[myself too] just exploit this and milk him like lolcow. The truth is we wouldn't do this, if he hadn't derailed the chinklover topic.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
He was chimping out, so we put him in timeout until he learns to asks for bananas politely rather than by throwing feces.

Could you at least ban some of the chinkposters to balance it out?

licorice can 'spergout' for an entire weekend and no one says a word

heromarine shits on china and everyone loses their fucking mind

It's over. No amount of blood will appease the villains conducting this Great Purge.
The Rubicon was crossed with Kalin's ban and there's no going back.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
It's over. No amount of blood will appease the villains conducting this Great Purge.
The Rubicon was crossed with Kalin's ban and there's no going back.

But Kalin is still here, with a Turkish looking (apparently Swedish) name.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom