Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was pizza_microwave banned

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Does seem out of character with Fluent's new "ultra chill" personality. Seems to be slightly angrier in general last couple of weeks.

Slightly angrier? Nah, life is better than ever. I'm on gucci!! :D

Hope u all enjoyed this 15 second beef and now we can all return to normalcy. Love u guys (pizzahead included) :) <3

pizza_microwave

Liturgist
Does seem out of character with Fluent's new "ultra chill" personality. Seems to be slightly angrier in general last couple of weeks.

Slightly angrier? Nah, life is better than ever. I'm on gucci!! :D

Hope u all enjoyed this 15 second beef and now we can all return to normalcy. Love u guys (pizzahead included) :) <3

Personally, hell for me would be being stuck in a room with you, Atlet, and a gun that can’t fire.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
have u tried loading the gun fist?
smug.png

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
what's that, some kinda of a designer drug?

it's being high on life my friend! :) And it's second meaning is when u wear the more expensive designer brands like Gucci, it means u on gucci. you're not on Wrangler or Levi's, get it? there's levels to this. :)

just bask in the bliss of the universe. it's such a remarkably chill world we live in! <3

Last edited:

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom