Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline World of Warcraft classic+/remix

They won't enforce it. Bots were always supposed to be banned but that didn't stop SoD being full of them. Just another marketing tactic to keep people engaged.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
mud.jpg

Vyvian

Educated
I never played vanilla but I've honestly been enjoying Classic and especially Season of Discovery.
People might shit on it but I like the slower gameplay of Classic when compared to the ADHD riddled procfest of retail.
GDKP might be "banned" but I'm sure the groups already thought up ways to do it more covertly or cleverly so nothing will change really.

Dr1f7

Scholar
slower gameplay of Classic when compared to the ADHD riddled procfest of retail.
it's like blizz still hasn't realized that every class having 30+ buttons that all do the same thing is fucking stupid

ADL

Prophet
Not exactly Classic+ but I'm guessing this belongs here more than the retail thread. They're heavily remixing MoP. It'll be interesting to see how far they go with this but I'm glad they're dipping their toes into uncharted territory rather than doing the same old progression server crap.

What is WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria?

World of Warcraft Remix is a time-limited event which allows players to re-experience the entirety of the Mists of Pandaria expansion at an accelerated rate from level 10 through 70. All loot has been completely overhauled and has powerful new effects allowing players to shape their experience, power up, and power on. Features include:

• Accelerated Leveling and Content allowing you to take on nearly every quest, scenario, dungeon and raid.
  • Create a new WoW Remix character starting at level 10 to adventure through the event up to level 70.
  • A mountain of loot: Get powerful items from everywhere— quests, chests, creatures, bosses.
  • Customizable items allowing you to power up as far as you can go to take on tougher content.
  • Convert unwanted items into Bronze which can be used to upgrade items or purchase cosmetics.
  • Keep what you collect: Take your collection of transmogs with you into The War Within.
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.co...under-development-wow-remix-mists-of-pandaria

janior

Arcane
Patron
classic+ is a fundamentally shit idea, worse than hardcore somehow they're just pipelining classic players into retail slurpers

ind33d

Learned
why would someone make a private classic wow server instead of updating everquest

also turdle wow is run by sheena who used to RMT on elysium
one of the many reasons private servers are dead on arrival

either the playerbase doesn't last (thanks to classic splitting everything up), or it's run by retards, or it's run by shady retards - always some combination of these

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom