Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline WORLD'S GREATEST GENERIC RPG BLOBBER ENGINE : "VAULT OF TERROR"

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
Cleave is an obvious joke, dumbass.
And only a queer transexual would need so many fonts and colors for a simple forum reply. It's okay you can take your wig off, your game sucks.
And of course I'm vaccinated. I wouldn't want to catch whatever disease rots your brain.

Functional illiteracy is the fact that I still read books rather than other jacking off to negative steam reviews

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
yeah I know Cleave is our favorite joke around here.
I've been around mister 2018

But I think he's an awful person and when he can't get dick he'll take a corndog

I've never worked in places that had "office parties" sounds like some gay ass brobanging to me.

In my world an office party is where I bang your wife because you wont leave the office for 4 days tinkering with ranged damage modifiers.

Cleave can eat shit and die, i followed the story arc for 10 years and it's not a triumph it is sad and pathetic,

But keep up with the bunker, im sure it will save you from suicide.
Your level of butthurt here is more intense then that time you tried to impress everyone by shelving a Carolina Reaper in public.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
AetherVagrant, just stop. You’re out of your league here. There’s no shame in taking a loss.

Cleve replies with witty, funny and biting messages and your counter is of the “bang your wife” variety. No.

I mean you even bothered to comment on the office party zinger literally, as if that was the point he was trying to make.

GandGolf

Augur
Will the engine support importing the party between games? More importantly will the player be able to import their party from Grimoire?

Diggfinger

Arcane
yeah I know Cleave is our favorite joke around here.
I've been around mister 2018

But I think he's an awful person and when he can't get dick he'll take a corndog

I've never worked in places that had "office parties" sounds like some gay ass brobanging to me.

In my world an office party is where I bang your wife because you wont leave the office for 4 days tinkering with ranged damage modifiers.

Cleave can eat shit and die, i followed the story arc for 10 years and it's not a triumph it is sad and pathetic,

But keep up with the bunker, im sure it will save you from suicide

More appropriate reply below:

ur welcome

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
rp_evocity2_v1p0029.jpg

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
One tool changed my mind and I have decided to finish VOT before SOA.

I tried a lot of different mapping tools for a blobber but wasn't happy with the way they looked with 2D monsters in combat. Then I found this editor and was really pleased with the way it looks with the static monsters in VOT.

Crocotile 3D by Alex Hanson-White (itch.io)

Very 8 bit with all the perks, lighting and ease of coding you get from 3D. Even found some Dungeonmaster style textures to use on the walls. Will put up some screenshots soon.

I am thinking I like this style so much I could also go ahead with POST-ATOMIC and the unnamed Lovecraft styled horror blobber as well using the same turn based engine with 2D.

I also have a tool which takes regular textures and makes them into pixel art, keeping with the general theme of the graphics. It looks better when the monsters are more realistic than the dungeon, where formerly I had the exact opposite problem.

croctile.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom