Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wormwood Studios Drama - Victor Pflug trying to get exclusive ownership of Primordia

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded
Apparently victor pfug started smoking cigarettes to look cool, since no one would pay attention to him at marvel conventions.

Bit weird but if it works for you.

Cohesion

Augur
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
We could steer back to the fact that I'm the only named IP holder for Primordia under contract with WEG & this entire thread is propaganda set in place by MRY DaveGilbert Dualnames

The title is pure fiction.

And you make fun of me for being a bit pissed?

You guys are cooked.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
You know - when I come in with "facts"?

Ones they can't refute without looking like fucking liars?

Yeah.

Just dick talk from you enablers lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom