Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wormwood Studios Drama - Victor Pflug trying to get exclusive ownership of Primordia

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
But yeah - I'd rather know if anyone is familiar with Contra Proferentem in relation to New York contract law, or 3rd party rights (or lack of) in relation to the same - that's what I would love to discuss/pick apart.

I'll try your game if I get a free key.

I won't "stroke your ego" with free game keys - but I do know someone who does that in order to grease people up actually.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
"Grease them up before what?" - you might ask.

Why, before shoving their turgid member up that persons ass, of course. :D

I said before I have screenshots that would make anyone's toes curl.

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded
But yeah - I'd rather know if anyone is familiar with Contra Proferentem in relation to New York contract law, or 3rd party rights (or lack of) in relation to the same - that's what I would love to discuss/pick apart.

I'll try your game if I get a free key.

I won't "stroke your ego" with free game keys - but I do know someone who does that in order to grease people up actually.

I don't have an ego on here, I'm here for the respect and free games.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I could post some more information about my contract absolutely - but I would rather hear which one of these is true from Mark as I'm not here to entertain anybody.

I'm only posting any of this here in a silly misnamed & misguided thread because my design only posts were deleted from my Primordia thread Inifini.

Attachments

• SKIMMING.jpg
    SKIMMING.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 75
  • MARK-DOESNT-TRUST-DAVE.jpg
    MARK-DOESNT-TRUST-DAVE.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 74
Zionist Agent
I could post some more information about my contract absolutely - but I would rather hear which one of these is true from Mark as I'm not here to entertain anybody.

I'm only posting any of this here in a silly misnamed & misguided thread because my design only posts were deleted from my Primordia thread Inifini.

You failed your PER check with the first pic

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

But he is talking here about two different matters 1,5 years apart...

Durq

Novice
What reason did Dave give for not showing Victor the sales numbers?

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
That he wanted me to provide him an accountant's details which is clearly against the provisions for that.

Yeah the provision makes sense NOT for me to have to do that.

Dave's denial of it?

Nope.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
That he wanted me to provide him an accountant's details which is clearly against the provisions for that.

Dave's denial of it?

Nope.

I'm sorry, you asked him to give you the sales numbers and he did what? What accountan's details? What does it mean?

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
This was before I contacted a law firm to represent me - he just denied the audit for that reason, then later, others.

ALL reasons mixed together in DG's lawyers response, eventually when I finally got one after so many flat obstinate denials of the plain facts and simple, basic responsibility.

Dave Gilbert has made a big fucking mess of this all, now, IMO. But hey.

I'm just a layman. I just have facts, emails, and a contract with my publisher.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer

Dave's denial of it?

Nope.

I'm sorry, you asked him to give you the sales numbers and he did what? What accountan's details? What does it mean?
What accountant, indeed?

The contract is very clear on that point - I may "personally" audit him.

No if's and or buts about it.

It's in black and white.

So yeah. WTF right.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
This was before I contacted a law firm to represent me - he just denied the audit for that reason, then later, others.

ALL reasons mixed together in DG's lawyers response, eventually when I finally got one after so many flat obstinate denials of the plain facts and simple, basic responsibility.

DaveGilbert

you are reading it anyway lol

dave.jpg

Durq

Novice
So Victor asked Dave to show the sales numbers.

And Dave responded with something like, I need your accountant's details first.

And Victor didn't want to provide Dave with the accountant's details.

Is that the gist of it?

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

DaveGilbert

you are reading it anyway lol

View attachment 52848

ok I see you busy now, sorry

dave2.jpg

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
So Victor asked Dave to show the sales numbers.

And Dave responded with something like, I need your accountant's details first.

And Victor didn't want to provide Dave with the accountant's details.

Is that the gist of it?
If you read the part about audit provisions it states clearly I may audit Dave myself (ie ask him for some data).

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Oh and asked for devs tags because he somehow "accidentally" failed to ever give me those on Steam over a decade - I think dev tags on Steam means you get access to some data for your game?

Yeah.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom