Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wormwood Studios Drama - Victor Pflug trying to get exclusive ownership of Primordia

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I had a question, have you checked with certainty that the publication of such private communication is not a literal crime in yours or the other parties' local jurisdiction?

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I had a question, have you checked with certainty that the publication of such private communication is not a literal crime in yours or the other parties' local jurisdiction?
Not as far as I'm aware - besides which this document is not private for me. I don't need to keep my contract secret - it cannot hurt a court case or bias anyone - it's fact.

It's not private - I did not post it out of context NOR make false statements as to what it contains.

It's a contract from a deal 10 years ago that I want to share, and it's mine to share - NOW, for very obvious reasons. I know I am allowed to share my own documents publicly so no, no problem there esp not now lol.

Now, what has happened that IS problematic to the utmost is that James Spanos has already posted my actual private legal documents, in an ONGOING MATTER from my legal team to Dave Gilbert. That DOES colour opinion. That IS VERY MUCH meant to be private.

I sent those letters/documents (request/demand for my audit & contract termination) through my legal team to DG - NOT JS or ANYONE ELSE.

Again for clarity; James S. posted snippets of of my current private legal correspondences to Dave G. in an ongoing matter & made his own erroneous/false & more importantly very much public comments on my motives in relation to what he assumes my motives are.

THAT can absolutely hurt any court case.

My own contract that I represent in full, and don't lie about - no. I can do that just fine. No problem there and not sure why you would suggest that.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
These VERY much obviously, very recent private legal correspondences from my lawyer to Dave's in my current matter with him RE Primordia - no.

That's what you can't post. Not in an ongoing matter - not ever without my permission certainly - and they were never sent to anyone but DG regardless, nor directed, nor addressed to - nor meant for anyone else.

BUT I guess Dave it shared around.

Dave Gilbert forced me to spent a considerable amount of my own savings to ask for info on my own game and James S SOMEHOW gets the letters my lawer sent to Dave?

How did that even happen - that seems unlawful alone - let alone the posting of it.

These private legal documents in an ongoing matter James posted here are also the documents Infinitron left up online here while censoring my factual and non-harmful posts.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
are also the documents Infinitron left up online

Weren't they posted on fucking Twitter, what's Infinitron got to do with this

No - that's a whole bunch of other lies and vitriolic fantasy that James made up to defend WEG and posted. Related - but not the same.

But like actually yeah - WHICH posts on Twitter do you mean lol they've all been going HAM for a year since I requested the audit.

But those did not have my private legal docs to DG so no - the legal doc posting itself & damage was attempted/done here and supported by mods etc as I said.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Again, everyone questioning the guy posting dozens of FULL screenshots and being instantly fully open and honest while speaking off-the-cuff.

But you let the guy that just said two words then ran away to hide behind his friend get a free pass and just release short, managed PR shit re all this?

Dang - well I have questions for DaveGilbert Dualnames & MRY at this point so... How about we ask THEM a couple for once since they have been extremely fucking quiet in this entire thread.

But um guys - they are hiding rn not me :D

They will not defend their atrocious lies and terrible behaviour here it seems, at ALL.

That is because they cannot defend those lies here.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I'll be back when there's a question that isn't loaded, biased or ignoring current info.

I guess it's gon be a while.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I mean, legal war over fucking Primordia, man. This little game I've enjoyed so much years back, that was crafted with such love and humor. It's extremely sad to read all this, no matter which side of drama is right (I think both sides are crazy, just in different ways).

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I mean, legal war over fucking Primordia, man. This little game I've enjoyed so much years back, that was crafted with such love and humor. It's extremely sad to read all this, no matter which side of drama is right (I think both sides are crazy, just in different ways).

Legal war?

No.

I merely asked my publisher for a very basic (and overdue) right under my contract with him.

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Aww I'm sowwy you're sad though Little Fishes...

But srsly mate - for a second - imagine yourself as me as making the ACTUAL game itself from your own passion and brain and getting this horseshit from your publisher for 13+ years...

Would THAT make you sad? Probly actually, yes.

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Don't misunderstand, I think it would be a great idea to post everything in this thread, a good outcome is all but guaranteed.

fargo.jpg

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Don't misunderstand, I think it would be a great idea to post everything in this thread, a good outcome is all but guaranteed.

fargo.jpg

TBH if I seem standoffish - it's been just me vs these 3 guys and all their friends for many years so... I have had to cultivate a defensive mentality one could say.

It can leave me overly standoffish and extra jerk-like at times lol :D

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Developer
But yeah - I'd rather know if anyone is familiar with Contra Proferentem in relation to New York contract law, or 3rd party rights (or lack of) in relation to the same - that's what I would love to discuss/pick apart.

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded
But yeah - I'd rather know if anyone is familiar with Contra Proferentem in relation to New York contract law, or 3rd party rights (or lack of) in relation to the same - that's what I would love to discuss/pick apart.

I'll try your game if I get a free key.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom