Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Yet another Alpha Protocol thread

Didn't anyone recommend the Dungeons of Ivellon? It sounds VERY promising.

The Ayleid Steps sounds like lots of fun too, now that I've looked into it properly. While doing that, I also noticed I had a hopelessly old version of COBL...

dragonfk

Erudite
Keep on digging. One day maybe I'll use this thread to my nefarious needs.

Luzur

Good Sir
there was some guy who where modding lots of Daggerfall kind of dungeons into Oblivion, but i think the project died.

it was named Bigger Dungeons or something

gothemasticator

Scholar
Gates of Aesgaard 1 and 2.
Ivellon is indeed good.
Et in Arkay Ego is weird, ambitious, and one-of-a-kind.
Mimics! is awesome.
Stay away from anything by Simyaz.

All available on Nexus.

Which is better and why? Discuss!!!

morroblivion11.jpg
vs
fargoth01.jpg

Those clothes don't exist in Oblivion, so they had to stretch the original textures, I guess.

as for the project

Is this the official site for Morroblivion?

No. This is a fan-created community and has no official connection with the original creator of Morroblivion, Galadrielle. It is simply an English fan site that provides a place do download the latest version of, talk about, and exchange images and videos of Morroblivion. Modders who have created mods that integrate with Morroblivion also hang out here.

Looks a little scary, tbh. But it's probably just because it's Fargoth.

reminds me of that time in Paradise Falls (FO 3) when suddenly all the corpses were naked and there were eyeless, featureless "masks" coming off their faces, rolling down the steps. Probably something to do with the number of corpses on the same cell.

DraQ

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
Looks a little scary, tbh
And rightly so. Those are the eyes of those annoying little cannibalistic buggers, exclusively carnivorous, freakishly gifted when it comes to shooting people dead, able to enslave random animals to defend them with their lives and capable of unleashing the raw primordial chaos contained within their deceptively unimposing statures upon unsuspecting surroundings.

If that's not scary, I don't know what is.

roll-a-die

Magister
Don't forget they have a slight hive mind DraQ.

Just once I want to see maormer in a game by default. You just know they have to be fucked up considering the dunmer and altmer are also almost as bad as the bosmer. But not in a Toddified game that would ruin them.

Also note the Bosmer have a religious convention against using wooden or plant-derived items. So most of their items are made of bone, stone and hair.

I solved my crashing problem some hours ago. Probably somewhat faulty RAM, which, however, Oblivion seems to be able to take in stride, after I disabled some weird monitoring program (?) by writing the following in command prompt:

regsvr32 -u avisplitter.ax

There was this AVI Chunk Viewer decorated with an Oblivion icon appearing along with those crashes, but I didn't find anything useful about it at first. Good thing I decided to search more info on it after a while and skip the first fifteen or so google result pages.

Been playing Gates to Aesgaard, which has great visuals and good horror atmosphere. Too easy so far, except in the very beginning (I'm using normal 50% difficulty), and AI glitches were a good weapon against the huge spider, who seemed otherwise scary and dangerous. Over-powered items. I'll have to scrap them after I get out, or even before that.

CrimHead

Scholar
So poocolator, what'd you do to get Wyrmie and Cleve so pissed at you?

How do I reach the portal that's on the floating slabs of stone, after the axe man incident in GtA? Maybe I missed something, but I didn't get any clues how to continue the quest, and the quest arrow points to an unreachable place (the floating stone slabs). Weird, after so much railroading.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom