Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Your Wishlist

Dr1f7

Scholar
Well here I find myself again wanting to play a game but I just can't decide on anything..
Since we have so many posters with exquisite taste here, I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we share our wish lists. Might be another way to help choose the next game to jump into.

I'll go first!

2342341.jpg

Dr1f7

Scholar
Do you have to have played Lust Theory Season 1 to enjoy Lust Theory Season 2?

Also, can you ignore romances?
I'm not sure about lust theory (as I have not played this yet) but with the series 'lust academy', you can play lust academy 2 without playing the first
so probably?

though i don't recommend ignoring the romances, that's the best part!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have like 400 games on my wishlist, but to keep it more realistic:

Archaelund
Colony Ship (Got it on EA)
Call of Saregnar
Project Haven
Drova: Forsaken King
Aledorn
Nox Archaist II
Mystic Land: The search for Maphaldo

Unicorn Overlord
Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth
Metaphor Refantazio
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes
Dragon's Dogma II
Dragon Quest XII
SaGa: Emerald Beyond

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom