Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LucasArts Zak McKracken between time and space - Adventure free release!

neilsouth

Augur
307p6i8.jpg

Glorious news for adventure fans across the globe, as The Artificial Hair Brothers have announced the directors cut release of Zak McKracken : between time and space; an unofficial sequel to the all time classic adventure game "Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders.

http://www.indieretronews.com/2015/05/zak-mckracken-between-time-and-space.html

Hopefully not a dupe, I'm going to bed so :p

Duraframe300

Arcane
Changes of the director's cut version btw.

16:9 Support
Better controls
Reworked graphics
Englisch and French voices / language added
New (possible reworked? as well) 3D sequences

The 3D sequences was one of the things that made it stand out from other fan adventures at the time. (I remember them as servicable/somewhat shitty)

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's been out for ages, I see they finally put it out in English :kwafuckyeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom