Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2-WAY IGNORE WILL DESTROY THE CODEX!

ITZ HAPPENING!!!!!!

• Indeed

• IGNORED

• just a prank bro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Semiurge

Cipher
The final form of The Destructor has already been decided - a pink, monstrous doughnut who towers above even the tallest of buttons. Will our collective crossing of streams avail Codex?

Trithne

Erudite
Ignoring is for faggots. I hate half the Codex but I still read their shit.

Agree with ignoring a user costing some sum of money. Some users here could fund the Codex single handedly.

LJ40

Cipher

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Two-way-ignore would be fine if it still showed the threads of the ignorer and if the "show ignored posts" worked. Doesn't make any sense that the ignorer can use that feature but not the ignored.

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I've disabled global 2-way ignore, DarkUnderlord .
You gave in to the weak minded.
Not being able to read threads because the thread starter is a sensitive shitbag is bad design.
Lmao, don't be a shitposter or edgelord or a retard and nobody will put you on ignore list. Problem solved.
Sixteen people ignore you at the moment, so are you a shitposter, an edgelord or a retard?

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Ignore should just be to block notifications and messages from certain people without having to turn them off entirely. Blocking entire posts is for social media where people have their own profiles full of stuff no one cares about. On a forum of public discussions, it only makes it unreadable. At least 1-way ignore is merely self-inflicted? Still dumb though. Many ignorers view the posts and reply anyway.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Blocking is fucked. Anyone who blocks another person may as well be a libtard, and should hand in their conservative card!

Semiurge

Cipher
Lol at some ignoring me solely because they got fed up with my random image posting in its dedicated thread.

Kalarion 's ratings I could do without, he spams them so much that they cease to have any meaning.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
What always boggles my mind is how it's the rudest, edgiest, most aggressive posters are also the quickest to hit ignore at the drop of a hat.

Disagree with someone mildly: "FUCK YOU, WELCOME TO THE BLOCKLIST!"

I'm specifically thinking of users like Cleveland Mark Blakemore here, who as we all know loves to shitpost and shitfling, but give him even the slightest bit of pushback and the safespace walls go up.

Anyway, yeah, faggots would completely abuse this system and lock anyone who disagrees with them out of their threads.

Ignore should be one way, and all of us should realize that the person ignoring was so fragile that they opted to not see the other poster calling them a retard, even though said poster can still call them a retard. Like the proverbial ostrich sticking only its head under the sand to hide from predators.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom