Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2-WAY IGNORE WILL DESTROY THE CODEX!

ITZ HAPPENING!!!!!!

• Indeed

• IGNORED

• just a prank bro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt for a couple of months since you shared some vaguely similar opinions to Excidium, but after watching your posts for a while it has become pretty obvious you have a completely different posting style to Excidium.

My guess is you are an alt (you seem to have knowledge of old Codex dramas and posters) attempting to ape Excidium for kodex kool kredits.

If you're the real deal then you should still have access to the email account used on the original account and I'm sure Infinitron or somebody else would be happy to reinstate the account providing you can prove your identity via access to the original email.

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Lol at some ignoring me solely because they got fed up with my random image posting in its dedicated thread.

Kalarion 's ratings I could do without, he spams them so much that they cease to have any meaning.

You don't post random images. There's quite clearly an agenda there, it's obvious to anyone who's seen more than 2-3 of your image batches. But agreed on the silliness of ignoring, especially when 90% of the posters in that thread do the same thing.

Kalarion 's Semiurge's works just fine fyi. BB knows to treat punctuation (apostrophe, in this case) as a word boundary, even if it appears to delink the username.

Tough shit on my ratings I guess? They have meaning (I don't just randomly click a rating on each post). It would be fair to say they're more meaningful to me then to whoever I rate, I suppose. I can understand they may sort of blur into the background for users whose posting habits have a wide intersection with my watched threads list.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Lol at some ignoring me solely because they got fed up with my random image posting in its dedicated thread.

Kalarion 's ratings I could do without, he spams them so much that they cease to have any meaning.

You don't post random images. There's quite clearly an agenda there, it's obvious to anyone who's seen more than 2-3 of your image batches.
Semiurge posts 10+ pictures in a row of gay shit, I can understand ignoring him just for that.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Haha. I don't really understand what's happening here but I find it hilarious. I came to find out why the "Show Ignored Content" button is gone. Now I find out it's because most of the posters I'm ignoring in current threads are ignoring me back? Good for them.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Haha. I don't really understand what's happening here but I find it hilarious. I came to find out why the "Show Ignored Content" button is gone. Now I find out it's because most of the posters I'm ignoring in current threads are ignoring me back? Good for them.
There's a seperate option to hide the button, I think that's on by default too.

Faggot.

Semiurge

Cipher
You don't post random images. There's quite clearly an agenda there, it's obvious to anyone who's seen more than 2-3 of your image batches.

Semiurge posts 10+ pictures in a row of gay shit

There are agendas, one of them is that I find the images amusing in some way, and the other is that they're mostly from SA forums. So the agenda is partly theirs as well. It's admittedly a very gay place, but unfortunately inhabited by complete sissies - you're hard-pressed to find anything remotely edgy in there, even behind the links that contain shit deemed too risque for SA by its own users. Un-spoilered nudity is allowed with NSFW tags on thread titles, but nudity is hardly edgy. I'm talking about the stuff that really offends those snowflakes.

It's a good practice to only ignore those who ignore you first.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
What always boggles my mind is how it's the rudest, edgiest, most aggressive posters are also the quickest to hit ignore at the drop of a hat.

Disagree with someone mildly: "FUCK YOU, WELCOME TO THE BLOCKLIST!"

I'm specifically thinking of users like Cleveland Mark Blakemore here, who as we all know loves to shitpost and shitfling, but give him even the slightest bit of pushback and the safespace walls go up.

Anyway, yeah, faggots would completely abuse this system and lock anyone who disagrees with them out of their threads.

Ignore should be one way, and all of us should realize that the person ignoring was so fragile that they opted to not see the other poster calling them a retard, even though said poster can still call them a retard. Like the proverbial ostrich sticking only its head under the sand to hide from predators.

Those kind of people are imo sociopath's that do not like their power taken away. Any hint of a push back and you gotta go or you shatter their bubble.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

There are agendas, one of them is that I find the images amusing in some way, and the other is that they're mostly from SA forums. So the agenda is partly theirs as well. It's admittedly a very gay place, but unfortunately inhabited by complete sissies - you're hard-pressed to find anything remotely edgy in there, even behind the links that contain shit deemed too risque for SA by its own users. Un-spoilered nudity is allowed with NSFW tags on thread titles, but nudity is hardly edgy. I'm talking about the stuff that really offends those snowflakes.
Something Awful is a pathetic community controlled by men who have sex with men. If you didn't like posting so many penis pictures, I'd recommend you avoid that site, but it seems a good fit for you.

Semiurge

Cipher

Something Awful is a pathetic community controlled by men who have sex with men. If you didn't like posting so many penis pictures, I'd recommend you avoid that site, but it seems a good fit for you.

I post so much more than that, yet you focus on the penii content. Makes you think.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

I post so much more than that, yet you focus on the penii content. Makes you think.
Yes, when I think of you, I think of penises. Congratulations on your random image posting goals.

Repressed Homosexual
I've disabled global 2-way ignore, DarkUnderlord .
You gave in to the weak minded.
Not being able to read threads because the thread starter is a sensitive shitbag is bad design.
Lmao, don't be a shitposter or edgelord or a retard and nobody will put you on ignore list. Problem solved.

You are very naive. People are so pissy on the Internet, many will ignore you at the drop of a hat, for the flimsiest of reasons.

I never ignored anyone, I think I ignored racofer once because he was posting gore pictures or something shocking, but that's pretty much it.

You don't accomplish anything by ignoring, because other people keep responding to the poster you find obnoxious, and he keeps affecting the whole forum dynamic. It just keeps you out of the loop and makes threads incomprehensible.

The only thing you accomplish by ignoring is demonstrating that you are a huge faggot.

SumDrunkGuy

I don't understand the crybabies that hang around this place. If you're that sensitive that you have to ignore and block half the forum you need to gtfo. This place isn't for you.

Üstad

Arcane

Sharkbait

Barely Literate
I've disabled global 2-way ignore, DarkUnderlord .
You gave in to the weak minded.
Not being able to read threads because the thread starter is a sensitive shitbag is bad design.
Lmao, don't be a shitposter or edgelord or a retard and nobody will put you on ignore list. Problem solved.

You are very naive. People are so pissy on the Internet, many will ignore you at the drop of a hat, for the flimsiest of reasons.

I never ignored anyone, I think I ignored racofer once because he was posting gore pictures or something shocking, but that's pretty much it.

You don't accomplish anything by ignoring, because other people keep responding to the poster you find obnoxious, and he keeps affecting the whole forum dynamic. It just keeps you out of the loop and makes threads incomprehensible.

The only thing you accomplish by ignoring is demonstrating that you are a huge faggot.
Goodness me.

I'd say your community is dying because it's a cesspool full of bitter losers who still think "retard" and "faggot" are cutting insults/jokes, and not neon lights signalling that you're a bunch of insecure manchildren trapped in 30yo+ bodies. The world is moving on without you, and the RPG Codex is a sad joke in other gaming communities. What a fall from grace. You'd think the point when multiple developers left this forum, you'd take a hint, but apparently not.

If two-way ignores are such a problem... if you're all so desperately, incessantly over-the-top hostile that you can't even stand each other, never mind the "over-sensitive" forum strangers who stumble on here to discuss RPGs and naively expect adult human levels of communication... it might be time to take a hint and do some soul-searching.

Good luck. You'll need it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom