Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BROS I AM VERY ANGRY PEOPLE LIKE NEW FAGGOT

Maybe I'll hijack the BLOBERT dicksucking appreciation and just post that fanfic I made a while ago

------------------------

20/jun/2025

I popped all the moles to be able to reach this room, except one. I'm saving that one for myself, if things become too grim and dark and I get cornered.

-Augustus

21/jun/2025

I managed to pull another survivor inside with me. He hit the door desperately, begging me to let him in. In his fear, he almost fired at the lock, forgetting that cover cannot be destroyed. When I opened the door just enough for him to enter, I entered 3rd person view on my cybervisor and leaned against the doorframe to see if I could caught a glance of what attacked us, and I finally understood the gravity of the situation.

The Diseased Worshippers of the Dark Prince, Lo. They don't seem to speak in a coherent manner; instead resorting to yelling his name over and over, apparently as their battlecry. I had only heard rumours about them, but none matched reality. I knew they turned their fallen enemies into on of their own, by means of the virus they all carry in their bodies. I knew that being touched by one would taint one's sould irreversibly. But I could never imagine they could act in such a large group, and with such animalistic ferocity. It looks more like a swarm than an army.

-Augustus

22/jun/2025

He's severely wounded, and I have no medical supplies in this room. The monsters are smart; they took over the infirmary, right from under our noses. The sight of a creature respawning right in front of you...this wasn't supposed to be. It can't be natural. This must be the gods' way of punishing us for forgetting about the Holy Trinity. He's waking up. A part of me is happy he's in that state, here with me. At least, I have someone to talk to, maybe I'll forget for a minute that we're in hell. Ha.

-Augustus

23/jun/2025

Dead. My comrade, my bro. He begged me to finish him; he would rather die by the hands of a friend than in the clutches of one of these things. I had to pop his mole, after activating the Friendly Fire Mode on my pistol. Resolute, but still scared, he screamed at the last second; the virus wouldn't take kindly to such a display of willpower, and tried to force him to lunge at me, contorting his mind as well as his body. His fist clenched, in a twisted parody of a brofist. I think the dead soldiers' corpses I saw outside were the same way. Had I not put him out of his misery, it would now resemble the beasts' claws even more.

-Augustus

24/jun/2025

I've been observing my comrade's corpse for a while now. I wonder if the reason for that unsettling death grip is that in their last act of desperation, they curse at the gods for letting such a fate befall upon them.

-Augustus

25/jun/2025

It's over now. I can hear their claws scratching at the door, their horrible cries getting louder. I can only pray I have the courage to pull the trigger befo

11/JUL/2025

DEAR (NO HOMO!!?) DIARY

LOLOLO I HOPE YOU DONTM IND THAT IS TOLE YUO FROM YOUR PREVISOU OWNER, I THINK HE WAAS A FAG ANYWAY!!!?!

TODAY WAS ANOTHER GOOD DAYY, ME AND MY BROS ARE STILL PLAYING OUR HALOATHON, BROTHELLO IS WINNINIG GOOD FOR HIM!?!!?

ANYNAWYA ME AND MY BROS HAVE NEVEERBEENS SO HAPPY I HOPE THI SLASTS FOREVER??!

PRAISE LO

PRAISE LO

PRAISE LO

LO
LO
LO

-BROGUSTUS

Zomg

Arbiter
Sceptic said:
OK, so is it official, Topdrunkee is Jim Profit?

Don't talk shit about the guy with the best username of all time

FeelTheRads

Arcane
BLOBERT said:
BRO LOOLOLOL FEELTHE RADS I AGREE THAT THE ANY GAME SHOULD DESERVE CRITICISM AND SOME INTELLIGENT CRITICISM HAS BEEN DELIVERTED HOWEVER LOLLOLLOL BUTTHURT HOMO FAGGOUT VEGAS HARDLY QUALIFIES

ASSOCIATING JUVENILE CRITICIMS WITH THE INTELLIGENT ONES POSTED HERE MAKES THIS FUCKING PLACE LOOK LIKE A GAMESPOT SUBFORUM WHICH MANY PEOPLE HERE I THINK WISH IT WAS AND THE INTELLIGENT CRITICISM OF MODERN RPGS THAT ISW RARE IN MOST ANY INTERENET STE IS LIKELY CLASSIFIED AS RETARTED BY ASSOCIATION

BRO IF YOU THINK A GAME IS SHIT AND FINISHED IT YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN JERKING OFF LOOKING FOR PUSSY GETTING DRUNK OR MAYBE EVEN DOING SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE

BRO BY THE WAY USING BUTTHURT IN A SERIOUS SENSE MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD WITH DOWNS SYNDROME AND THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO POSTS DRUNK IN CAPS LOCK

Bro, maybe you should let go of the drinking because if you took my "you're butthurt" seriously then no wonder you also take those comments on New Vegas and other games as serious critiques. If I come off as a twelve year old, you certainly come off as a retard. There's a think called "mocking", you know? Whether you appreciate it or not, I don't really give a fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom