Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Turd Vegas

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Konjad said:
Missclick, last game is supposed to be FO3, as in my first post

You still put BoS over Tactics, though.

You really, really sure about that?

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
How's this:

Fallout > Fallout 2 > Fallout New Vegas > Fallout Tactics >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fallout 3 = Fallout Brotherhood of Steel

Delirius

Liturgist
Konjad said:
Fallout > Fallout 2 = New Vegas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brotherhood of Steel > Fallout Tactics > Fallout 3

This is what too much potato does to your brains, children.

bonescraper

Konjad said:
ok, wharever. Anyway all 3 of them are shit, so who cares which is better?
I do. Tactics is awesome. It's inconsistent with the canon lore, but it's a good game. Suck it.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
madbringer said:
Arcanum ending was shit. SHIT.

Torment ending was shit. SHIT.

Fallout ending was shit. SHIT.
giving-the-finger.jpg

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
" BoS is in an entirely different league when it comes to franchise rape"

BOS is good for what it is. FO3, FOT, and FONV most likely are just plain shit.

GAMES WITH GREAT ENDINGS
-------------------------------------

FO
HOTU
JE
ME2
PST
BG2
FF6
FF7
FF8
BL

Unwanted

Scream Phoenix

Unwanted
Fallout Tactics was a great game.

FT 10k reg rules crew represent

That's right you don't even know what that is. Weekend gamer :smug:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You know, I've started to obsessively check every Volourn post now. Just because seeing him talk to himself was just about the funniest shit ever.

Topher

Cipher
I thought the ending was a little boring as well. The battle for the dam was really short and quick. I'd hoped for something more exciting both in combat and in dialog.

Felix

Arcane
I had way more fun with New Vegas than I ever had with Fallout 2, there, I said it.

Inb4 Obsidian's nonexistent cock.

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
Dragula said:
25 - 30 hours for me, I hate exploring empty voids, so if you're into that it can last longer. I did all quests I could though.

Shit, I'm 25-30hrs in and just hit lvl 9 - haven't even seen Vegas yet. I am an exporer/completionist though ;)

Also been playing around with a few mods that make the game harder - (Arwen's tweaks are awesome) and been putting all my points into non-combat skills (so far - but that's about to change... grrrr!). I also never use vats (even removed the hotkey), I prefer the bullet-time mod.

I think this game's gonna take me the rest of the year. Really fucking enjoying it though - best RPG since... *shrug*, we shall see.... :smug:

ElectricOtter

Lol haven't even bought it yet

Looks p. good from what I've seen though. I'll get started on it soon :thumbsup:

hoochimama

Liturgist
After 60 hours I reckoned I was at 2/3 of the main quest, I was enjoying it a lot but quests kept getting irredeemably buggier especially when it involved faction play, decided to rush it and ended it in a couple of hours.

Going to wait for a patch before I go at it again, doubt I saw even half the content the game has to offer.

Andhaira

Arcane
The entire fallout franchise sucks. Its way too overrated and boring.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom