Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
...might aswell go gay for dicks now, which was probably their plan from the beginning.

That's...that's taking it a bit too far lol.

in cyberpunk? it's honestly the only action that makes sense at this point. to suck some dick. they took the cutest girl from us and now there isn't a single attractive female left in this game.
you can't prove me wrong. i saw the leaked corpo lady sex scene and i'm still traumatized by that experience.

Romanceable option for straight males trannies with male voice. (Woman named Panam)

cyberpunk-2077-panam.jpg

no thanks but i hope having sex with her opens up a new questline about how you need to get rid of a new unknown std

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Dat SkillUp review tho. Basically CDPR took the worst parts of TW3 and doubled down on them. Boring chardev, bloated loot, pointless crafting. For fucks sake.

Seems like the right time to play this is five years from now, with all the DLCs and some meaty overhaul mod.

msxyz

Augur
...might aswell go gay for dicks now, which was probably their plan from the beginning.

in cyberpunk? it's honestly the only action that makes sense at this point. to suck some dick. they took the cutest girl from us and now there isn't a single attractive female left in this game.
you can't prove me wrong. i saw the leaked corpo lady sex scene and i'm still traumatized by that experience.

Romanceable option for straight males trannies with male voice. (Woman named Panam)

cyberpunk-2077-panam.jpg

no thanks but i hope having sex with her opens up a new questline about how you need to get rid of a new unknown std

Apparently you have to do a lot of quests before hoping to hook up with her. And here I hoped to escape the bleak reality where women always want something in return for their affection :lol:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You're bragging about D1P a bugged overhyped shillfest filled with YouTube "influencers" that doesn't let you make a Male character, but one with a "Masculine" voice about collecting dildos and fucking grannies where you will drive around in your Trans pride truck and you'll like it! Something tells me you don't need to roleplay a character to feel that way.
Thats perfect for roleplaying fantadomat tranny pride truck will be the chef kiss, you dont need to sell me on the game more I already bought it :D
Who let the alts out?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Btw is Fallout 4 gud if i want to just pew-pew things with ll mods?
It is ok,but mass effect andromeda is better,not a joke.
I doubt even loverslab mods can fix bioware game...
:hmmm:
He asked for a specific aspect of the game nigga. Andromeda have better shooting mechanics than fallout4. Doesn't mean that any of those two games is good,butthurt nigga.
Nigger, u wat. Who "he"?
The shadowy guy standing behind you. Didn't you see it ?

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected

cyberpunk-2077-panam.jpg

Apparently you have to do a lot of quests before hoping to hook up with her. And here I hoped to escape the bleak reality where women always want something in return for their affection :lol:

"she" looks like she posts on resetera so i won't do shit for her

i can only hope giving my male V a vagina will let me do it with judy. it actually would be a pretty cool explanation on how he got his name.

Turjan

Arcane
The 9.7 GB patch suddenly became a 25 GB patch.

At this rate, instead of getting to look whether the game actually runs for me, I'll probably have to download a 70 GB patch first.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
undecaf Shooting is Fallout 4 levls or worse. I mostly slash/stab enemies, though. Melee, so far feels like Skyrim.
I haven't dabbled much with character development from the hour I put in. Enemies are a bit spongey. You'll fill up your inventory quickly at this rate. Inventory isn't unlimited. You can can disassemble unwanted weapons.
Writing is edgy to decent. Can't comment too much.
I don't like the car.
There are many points of interest on the map. I can't comment on side quests, I'm too early in the game.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Dat SkillUp review tho. Basically CDPR took the worst parts of TW3 and doubled down on them. Boring chardev, bloated loot, pointless crafting. For fucks sake.

So you are saying that CDPR , a dev team that didn't know how to make RPG mechanics before , still doesn't know how to make a RPG? I'm shocked.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

So you are saying that CDPR , a dev team that didn't know how to make RPG mechanics before , still doesn't know how to make a RPG? I'm shocked.
I'd put it this way - a dev team that made the worst RPG mechanics in all AAA gaming is still the worst in the world. And that IS weird. Unless you don't believe in the concept of "learning".

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

I'd put it this way - a dev team that made the worst RPG mechanics in all AAA gaming is still the worst in the world. And that IS weird. Unless you don't believe in the concept of "learning".

Ok numanuma exists. And other bad RPG with less funny names.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom