Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Cyberpunk2077preloaded.jpg

LET'S FUCKING GO

591-5914124_spongebob-lets-go-meme-hd-png-download.png

You'll get what's coming to you in no time....

Chill bro, I was talking about the abandoned children update. Cyberpunk unlocks only in 4 hours.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Apparently Watchdogs Legion had better hacking/stealth gameplay.

Well... that's shameful.
That's out?

Legion? Yeah, I got it.

It's not worth, unless you really want to roleplay psycho beekeeping grandmas.

Naturally but I figured Legion was a 2021 title if not 2022. I don't keep track of bad series.

It's got like one interesting idea, but is terribly executed and unevenly written.

Watchdogs 2 was really good because I just spent most of the game swatting NPCs and indulging in police violence. Best swatting simulator on the market.

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
...might aswell go gay for dicks now, which was probably their plan from the beginning.

That's...that's taking it a bit too far lol.

in cyberpunk? it's honestly the only action that makes sense at this point. to suck some dick. they took the cutest girl from us and now there isn't a single attractive female left in this game.
you can't prove me wrong. i saw the leaked corpo lady sex scene and i'm still traumatized by that experience.

Renevent

Cipher
...might aswell go gay for dicks now, which was probably their plan from the beginning.

in cyberpunk? it's honestly the only action that makes sense at this point. to suck some dick. they took the cutest girl from us and now there isn't a single attractive female left in this game.
you can't prove me wrong. i saw the leaked corpo lady sex scene and i'm still traumatized by that experience.

I can't prove you wrong? I mean, maybe you'll be sucking dick in the game but I won't. The fact I can't romance a specific character in the game doesn't make me all the sudden want to start sucking dick. Not even sure how that logic even follows...

"well I can't date this one chick guess I'll have to start sucking cock!"

I'd consider the possibility that cock sucking was always in your future :D

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

Cyberpunk-Panam.jpg

Please negro I like the latina chick.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

... are you saying that this woman being a lesbian came as a surprise to you?

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

Ekpurosis

Literate
Meh...the gameplay is just a mixture of Fallout 4, Far cry and Borderlands. Outdated as fuck

Next gen of adventure games indeed
Stop goalpost shifting retard you said its a buggy broken gta clone with shitty writing and trannies ruling the streets.
By stomping on Triple-A, we're doing gamers a favor by forcing developers to go above and beyond. Even if you like Cyberbugs, you should only point out flaws in the name of the common good.
Complacency with mediocre subcultural products literally killed cinema and literature. With shitty nostalgia for 80s B-Movies, you've got only shitty remakes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom