Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

delete my account

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
If you want to delete your account, Gerbil, you don't need to tag me, I'm not an admin. And neither is Queen Crispy.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Vic actually talks about RPGs.
My only experience with that fag is him trying to shit up the List of RPGs thread getting triggered by the word Ukraine.
I thought they were wiped out already

total-population-of-ukraine.jpg
Bethesdard and a vatnik.

The worst of all possible options.
Fits pretty well in my opinion, Bethturd games are all as shallow, bleak and empty as life under communism.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom