Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

delete my account

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
okay, I've thought about it and I realize my actions might've been unfair towards the people who have to live with their tags. I recovered my password, seeing how there is no escaping the tag anyhow, and I am willing to learn to live with it. Even though I'm not a fan of Bethesda games, let's make the best of it and make my brothers proud Gargaune Lemming42 King Crispy
Welcome back, SDG.

Camel

Scholar
Actually, Vic, I'm glad you came to your senses. But I still have a problem with the following two things:

- Your current location (that's very disrespectful)

- Not knowing why you keep involving me in this whole thing
You lot harassed him, a guy was upset about a tag and some mod doubled down on it. Vic politely asked to remove goddamn tag and he was forced to make public a private message. Then someone thought it was funny to give the tag again.
Mods fucking with any poster is always pathetic and Vic actually talks about RPGs.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Actually, Vic, I'm glad you came to your senses. But I still have a problem with the following two things:

- Your current location (that's very disrespectful)

- Not knowing why you keep involving me in this whole thing
You lot harassed him, a guy was upset about a tag and some mod doubled down on it. Vic politely asked to remove goddamn tag and he was forced to make public a private message. Then someone thought it was funny to give the tag again.
Mods fucking with any poster is always pathetic and Vic actually talks about RPGs.

Welcome to the Codex, you must be new here.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Vic actually talks about RPGs.
My only experience with that fag is him trying to shit up the List of RPGs thread getting triggered by the word Ukraine.
I thought they were wiped out already

total-population-of-ukraine.jpg

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Maybe the staff should stop acting like clowns and respect OP's wishes to close his account? Come on guys, close his account, this was a simple request in good faith.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Maybe the staff should stop acting like clowns and respect OP's wishes to close his account? Come on guys, close his account, this was a simple request in good faith.
that's really petty ngl
I agree. Stop being so petty, Codex staff. This thread has gone on long enough.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014

Radiane

Cipher
This reminds me, why the fuck doesn't Crispy have his tag anymore, btw?
He also doesn't get listed on the "staff online" list, which of course does make sense as Crispy isn't even listed as member of the staff in the first place. Yet Crispy has that huge badge above its avatar stating him as "staff member".

How sus can one be?

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
He also doesn't get listed on the "staff online" list, which of course does make sense as Crispy isn't even listed as member of the staff in the first place. Yet Crispy has that huge badge above its avatar stating him as "staff member".
fag

Last edited:

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I think Crispy's quite dreamy, actually; if I were a woman I'd probably want his baby. I'm not a woman, sadly. I'm gay. But I still like Crispy. A lot.
Wow, that's really gay, asfasdf. I'm kind of gay, too. Hee hee.

I said stop editing posts, Crispy. You're abusing your mod powers again.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom