Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

delete my account

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
A rare beast - the bethestard. I thought they all went extinct.

Disgusting creatures. I avoid them when I can.

Also this drama is like the explosive wet fart of Codex butthurts.

:0/5:

:codexbabies:(except it's just Vic in there)

Last edited:

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
certain people can attest to the fact that I was shitting all over morrowind last year, getting in a week long argument with the fanboys over why the game is shit, so clearly I can't be a bethtard, right?
You're so butthurt about moronwind that you got 39% of your posts in the bethpizda subforum?

Clearly, you need more derogatory tags.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Bethestard usually means fans of TES IV+ and Nu-Fallout. They always get filtered by Morrowind.
So yeah, well deserved tag.
your assumption is wrong. Also filtered by morrowind assumes it’s not shitty action adventure console trash :lol:

It’s the same game over and over but clearly morrowind hits the nostalgia sweetspot of current year codex tards.

Bro you were logging like 10+ hours a day on shartfield literally just mining rocks and killing randomly spawning dinosaurs.
dude I definitely had a lot of fun with the game for about 2 weeks, what I meant was my posting. I enjoyed it as a survival crafting sandbox game, but neither survival, crafting or the sandbox aspect can really compete with the popular indie games.

Anyway this is not about bethesda games because who gives a fuck.

If I would mention over what I got into a 2 week long online fight a month before the Morrowind debate you would laugh because it was way more insignificant than shitty Morrowind.

The reason those post counts are so high is because there’s so many morons here who engaged with me in the morrowind and starfield threads.

Think about it cucks

VerSacrum

Educated
Bethestard usually means fans of TES IV+ and Nu-Fallout. They always get filtered by Morrowind.
your assumption is wrong. Also filtered by morrowind assumes it’s not shitty action adventure console trash :lol:
Wasn't an assumption, it was stating a fact.
You do.

Vic

Savant
Wasn't an assumption, it was stating a fact.
You do.
The fact that I don’t want to post on here with the Bethesda logo clearly means I don’t.

I understand you morons don’t read 10% of what I write so let me repeat that again: I was excited for Starfield for primarily one reason, that’s to win GOTY over BG3 which has a gay fucking character front of the cover!! And you morons are all slurping that shit up, anyway, turns out Starfield is even more woke than BG3 and I’m disgusted with Bethesda. Yes I hoped they would release a game like their previous games without woke but oh no they jumped on the bandwagon so hard their asses fell through.

I refuse to post here with this tag and whoever gave it to me I hope he does of bbc in his windpipe

Häyhä

Arbiter
This context changes everything!
At least he talks about RPGs.

Screenshot-2023-11-11-at-00-03-14-Camel-Post-Stats-rpg-codex-doesn-t-scale-to-your-level.png

jaekl

Educated
Patron
It's actually a nice tag, looks good and matches the forum aesthetic. You really lucked out on this tag vic cause some of them are very tacky and clash. Especially after you openly admitted to trolling honest haters like myself and all of my favorite forum posters. You should be happy you got a sleek tag rather than a court date for the crime of bullying.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Why do you continue to hurt me, Liberal?

Anyway, Vic, if you would have simply asked nicely you probably could have gotten the tag removed (again). But no, you assumed I did it, you insulted me, multiple times, and here you are now insulting all Codexers. You're lumping us all into one group, a group to which apparently you don't wish to belong.

If you really can't stand us or this place so much, why don't you just go away? Are you that addicted to RPG Codex?

Vic

Savant
Why do you continue to hurt me, Liberal?

Anyway, Vic, if you would have simply asked nicely you probably could have gotten the tag removed (again). But no, you assumed I did it, you insulted me, multiple times, and here you are now insulting all Codexers. You're lumping us all into one group, a group to which apparently you don't wish to belong.

If you really can't stand us or this place so much, why don't you just go away? Are you that addicted to RPG Codex?
I have asked nicely (again) and you have rated my post with "No", don't play the victim, it was you who escalated this.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I want to use this as an opportunity to say it's bullshit that there's no CDPRtard tag.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
You also had your location set to "Fuck you Crispy" for a while.

That's a good one. But not technically a location.

Now, I will give you credit for apologizing to me, and I accept that apology, but you've basically never been nice to me. I get the distinct feeling you don't like me, Vic.

... Out of curiosity, with regards to the Codex, what do you contrast that with in order to get that feeling?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom