Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

delete my account

It is a Codexian tradition to solve tag disputes by trial by combat, be it Star Stable or anything else.

Really, if someone is bothered by a tag so much there is always the option to publicly ask DU for a quest to have it removed. One would have expected Vic to know how things work around here after 5 years.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
I don't have the power to delete your account but I hope my token of solidarity will help you, which is the next best thing to it. As of now you are on my ignore list until your account gets deleted.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It is a Codexian tradition to solve tag disputes by trial by combat, be it Star Stable or anything else.

Really, if someone is bothered by a tag so much there is always the option to publicly ask DU for a quest to have it removed. One would have expected Vic to know how things work around here after 5 years.
Joined Jul 15, 2022
"it's Codexian tradition..."

So whose alt, I'm not up in the game rn?

ds

Cipher
Patron
Transfer Vic's tag to me.

You may have stood a chance of obtaining this prestigious tag once but ruined it by posting this heresy:

After playing Starfield all I can say is that I'm not a fan of Todd Howard anymore.

Only the truly faithful shall be bestowed with the symbol of devotion and you, sir, are a fraud.

Last edited:

Camel

Scholar
Oh no.
t5bOyjU.png

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
okay, I've thought about it and I realize my actions might've been unfair towards the people who have to live with their tags. I recovered my password, seeing how there is no escaping the tag anyhow, and I am willing to learn to live with it. Even though I'm not a fan of Bethesda games, let's make the best of it and make my brothers proud Gargaune Lemming42 King Crispy

okay so clearly I'm not wanted here by the staff as they just keep trolling me.

Look in the Starfield thread, there are people, Crispy included, who unironically argue for Starfield, yet they give me the tag again after trolling the Morrowind fanboys which are so prevalent on this site.

I'm not gonna make another alt, time to move on from the codex, waste of time here anyway.

:philosoraptor:

This sort of hissy fit followed by a near immediate reversal and crawling back... God, who is that like? Oh this is gonna kill me.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Actually, Vic, I'm glad you came to your senses. But I still have a problem with the following two things:

- Your current location (that's very disrespectful)

- Not knowing why you keep involving me in this whole thing

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom