Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do you play hentai games?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 70.7%

• Total voters

Wyrmlord

Arcane
The degenerates must be weeded out.

dbx

Arcane
Patron
No. I torrent them occasionally though, hoping that meanwhile they have changed something. Always been disappointed so far.

Hory

Erudite
I don't play them because I haven't found one with improvable stats and C&C based on them, except for True Love (which is, oddly, one of the best RPGs I've played).

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I'm doing an LP on that shit, what do you think I will say.

"Who should I fuck?"
"Should I rape her?"
"Should I try to fuck both the daughter and mother at the same time, or will that backfire?"

These questions have far more relevant and interesting C&C then the following one that sums up 99% of all RPG's to date:

"Do I want to be evil for no reason or good for no reason?"

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Sure I do, this stuff is hilarious sometimes. And I dont mean in the erotic values sense. That too, but gems one can find while playing those games make people die from laughter. Especially from those p. 'serious' games. As aforementioned example with mother-daughter.

LazyD

Liturgist
hmmm has my retardo campaign to weed out homosexual negros inspired this campaign to weed out 'degenerates' (niggers)?

THE CODEX MUST BE CLEANSED!!

voted no.. That shit is for fags.

relootz

Scholar
No and i will never ever play this stupid shit, just like i will never ever play a MMORPG.

Micmu

Magister
Hentai? Isn't that demented jap anime crap? Now why the fuck would anyone want to play that

DriacKin

Arbiter
The first 2 or 3 hentai games I played were enjoyable as hilariously campy garbage. But, once the novelty wore off, I just found them to be banal and boring.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Not enough hentai in this thread, have to fix this...

0019441.gif

Micmu

Magister
Yes, and besides the ghastly anime "art" they can't get over with, they keep censoring pussy and cock.

WHAT MONUMENTAL RETARDS

Drop some more nukes yo

Black Cat

Magister
Not many, for obvious reasons. I play quite many otome romance and boy's love games, though, and as expected from someone of the bisexuality as a fashion statement generation it is not that my virginal eyes get scared if i ever see naked girls, so i have played the ocassional one. There are many visual novels with great plotlines that are considered hentai because of either softcore or, at times, pretty hardcore elements, and i actually liked that one of the guy who sees the world as some Giger painted abomination and falls in love with the only girl that's normal to his perceptions, Saya No Uta. To this day my brother makes fun of me because i spent fifteen minutes crying upon finishing a hentai game, geez. The cannon ending is heart wrenching.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Whoa, Black Cat is back.

I torrented a hentai game once. I forget what it was called but the male protagonist gets turned into a girl in some chemistry accident and then proceeds to become the campus slut. As I recall, I played it long enough to get a good wank out of it, but then ditched it because it was so retarded.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
They should make more games like RapeLay, not that visual novel or whatever shit.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
prwaltz_omgsword.png

SMA: that sounds like X-Change. That one was so retarded (compared to others) that I couldn't finish it.

DriacKin

Arbiter
I am ashamed to admit that this thread is making me want to download and play one of these games.
That being said, can any of you weeaboos provide an example of one that is worthwhile or consistently lulzy?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom