Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

In what age should we play?

• Early Age

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Fresh from Nifel, here is what happens when a T'ien Chi army with a compact formation attacks Ubar troops who had an aggressive storm castle scripting :

20240313222502_1.jpg

Griffons falling !

20240313221651_1.jpg

What a wealth of colors, sound and carnage !

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Fireball is good. A hellbred giant frontline of seven held strong while 2 F2+1 firechuckers roasted some filthy elves. Incoming last stand of Vanheim soon.

fireball2.PNG
fireball3.PNG

fireball1.PNG

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'm rather curious about what's happening with Tien. From my scout reports (that are by nature partial) they're fighting Ubar, Kailasa AND Ryleh at the same time.

Ur is fighting Helheim.

Abysia is fighting Vanheim.

Sauromatia and Mekone have finished eating Marverni.

MEANWHILE UNDERGROUND

eJox9zw.jpeg

v62UIyz.jpeg
Cave Commander, the enemy capital is in sight!

xH13S67.jpeg
Excellent. Prepare yourselves, they had ample time to prepare. This is not going to be an.... what do you mean "there's no one and their main army is still running around hunting down our raiding parties?"

Where's my decisive battle :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm rather curious about what's happening with Tien. From my scout reports (that are by nature partial) they're fighting Ubar, Kailasa AND Ryleh at the same time.

That's how strong TC is. To be fair I literally have 0 way to actually damage him and he has 2 fortress (well 1 was Ubar's) 2 Prov away from my capital.

And to be fair the fish folks are eating my land province as well, at this point i would die due to being poor more than anything

Last edited:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Fresh from Nifel, here is what happens when a T'ien Chi army with a compact formation attacks Ubar troops who had an aggressive storm castle scripting :

View attachment 47572

Griffons falling !

View attachment 47571

What a wealth of colors, sound and carnage !

Wait does I get this right that he is nuking his own troops due to targetting the Hypogriffs?

Damn honestly I didn't think of that at all. It's damn cool how this kind of stuff can actually work due to the AI

Tanaka

Educated

Ur is fighting Helheim.

MEANWHILE UNDERGROUND

eJox9zw.jpeg

v62UIyz.jpeg

xH13S67.jpeg
Excellent. Prepare yourselves, they had ample time to prepare. This is not going to be an.... what do you mean "there's no one and their main army is still running around hunting down our raiding parties?"

Where's my decisive battle :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Ur is fighting Helheim.

MEANWHILE UNDERGROUND

eJox9zw.jpeg

v62UIyz.jpeg

xH13S67.jpeg

Help I am being surrounded by giant brown cubes! What sort of sorcery is this? Or maybe I ate too many mushroomsss

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
It's a rather weird war where the T'ien Chi empire seems to be so rich it decided to spend as much as possible in province defense (which I'm sure has nothing to do with being spammed with giant hawks).

Wait does I get this right that he is nuking his own troops due to targetting the Hypogriffs?
Ahah you're right, I hadn't noticed. He also had his 130+ soldiers army surrounded by around 40 guys.

This victory tastes all the better since one year before I had lost my main stack against his at this same place, loosing my fort and marking the beginning of a very difficult time. I must say that since starting the game I feel I'm having a constant struggle, first because of a difficult expansion and already losing some provinces to indies because of events, then because TC went up straight for my land. While I somehow managed to stay alive by ransacking his territory, I lost lot of steam and barely managed to get research done at all, and had to spend my gems inefficiently (I've cast Distill Gold a shameful number of times) to churn out units simply to be able to keep on.

One year after it got even worse and I'm down to two provinces but they're both fort so I hope I'll get some steam back shortly.

Johannes

Arcane
So one turn of global darkness wasn't enough

Sauromatia claimed the Throne of Night, which grants his sacreds darkvision, but also happened to cast the whole world in darkness. This happened last turn, but was surprised to see it again this turn. Not sure when will this end. Everyone gets less income rn, but also normal humans suffer in combat versus spirit-seeing genies or darkvisioned sea creatures. Shade beasts pictured above, even get extra stats on top of seeing in the dark.
vTjl9tM.png

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Ah Johannes, at long last you're out of your swamp ! Are you passing by to tickle Mekone or will you dare to lay siege on Ubar ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom