Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just got banned for six hours for making an "offensive" joke against Theodora

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Go back to your den of drunks and self-hating homos, Hando.

unknown.png

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
No, I'm shaming you for being a two faced idiot and trying to pretend this was all just alcohol speaking.

I never asked you to stick up for me, I don't care about those two repressed weirdos' copes. The only two things I ever asked of you were to: a) stop PMing me, and b) stop shitting up the 'box.

Not replying further.

edit: Of course he's deleting his posts now to try to hide his being a nutjob.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
The irony of you calling my friends "repressed weirdos" with the scum you surround yourself with.

Also I haven't DM'd you since a few days back. Stop making it seem like I did it today. This week i was only on a few hours sleep combined with copious amounts of booze and a loss of something which I adored (but no longer care about). That's literally the ONLY way I could ever have feelings for you, as a totally brain addled fuck up. While my brain is practically melting. Didn't you ever notice how I could go a week or more without even interacting with you? It's cause I was sober. Don't let my misguided drunken affections inflate your ego.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Go back to your den of drunks and self-hating homos, Hando.

unknown.png
Btw this person claimed to be "scared" of me in a 5 way with DU etc. Her exact words. And that's one of the reasons i was banned. She painted me as a psycho.
Would someone who is "scared" of another person continue to post private messages from that guy? Now I'm the most placid, passive guy you could meet, I wouldn't hurt a fucking fly. And I guess maybe that's why she feels comfortable picking on me. But if I were a scary psycho, surely the last thing she'd be doing is posting more DMs after the fact.

My point is, she is a liar and a manipulative cunt. Infi, crispy and DU are either being willfully obtuse or they are straight up stupid.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Seeing someone in his 30s behave this way is just sad.

2007:
I are 20 in december.

This is impossible for me to say, as whenever I drink heavily, I end up losing a few hours of the night. What I mean is they are just wiped from my memory completely, never to be seen again. It's rather bizarre really, I look at text messages that I've sent on my phone and they are coherent, besides a few typos here and there, but I just do not remember sending them no matter how hard I try. A lot of the time I cannot remember how I got home either, this generally isn't a problem though as I pretty much go to the same places every weekend so my body has developed an autopilot of how to get home, the weird thing though is I could have done anything on the way home the night before and I would have no memory of it the next morning.

This basically happened last weekend on friday night: Start drinking at around 7PM in a pub, had 2 pints of stella. Go que up for nightclub, get in at 9PM, go straight to bar and have another pint. The rest of the night I think I had a few more pints and a few bottled drinks, beer and alcopops mostly. Then everything from about 12:00 onwards is a complete blank spot. All I know is that I left the club at 2AM, only because my friend told me the next day.

I actually woke up the next morning and got scared that I had forgot to get my coat out of the cloakroom on the way out of the club, but I had done. This just shows that for some reason, while I'm really drunk, I still remember to do things and can act relatively normal, but my brain just refuses to store memories. Weird.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Necroing posts I made 10+ years ago might possibly be described as weider. What happened to you roguey?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Roguey never had a drink.
Fascinating.
I would drink excessively in my teens and young adult days (but never to the point of a blackout), then I stopped entirely. Within the past year there have been a couple of periods where I'd buy a six-pack (first coffee beer, which I didn't like and used mostly for cooking, then cider) and have one a week.
Necroing posts I made 10+ years ago might possibly be described as weider. What happened to you roguey?
I've always been this way.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Ramen is about the only thing I regularly drink beer with. For some reason they go so well together.

Always found beer from East Asia and SEA far more tolerable than average Dutch or English beer, though I'm not sure why that is. (Maybe just that Heineken and co. taste like piss.)

Peachcurl

Cipher
Ramen is about the only thing I regularly drink beer with. For some reason they go so well together.

Always found beer from East Asia and SEA far more tolerable than average Dutch or English beer, though I'm not sure why that is. (Maybe just that Heineken and co. taste like piss.)
Dutch beer doesn't have to be good, because they can just go to Belgium.

It means you like adjunct lagers (asian lagers are almost always rice based).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom