Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just got banned for six hours for making an "offensive" joke against Theodora

Vatnik Wumao
Meh....never saw the appeal of beer.
Grain addicts need to get their fix ASAP.
You can make alcohol out of most crops you know, it's all about the same.
Yet they only drink liquid grain :smug:
Natürlich, Amerikaner.
2455866.jpg

Sarathiour

Cipher
Ramen is about the only thing I regularly drink beer with. For some reason they go so well together.

Always found beer from East Asia and SEA far more tolerable than average Dutch or English beer, though I'm not sure why that is. (Maybe just that Heineken and co. taste like piss.)

Okay, now it's personal, I'm definitely going to find you and skin you alive for culinary crime on top of everything else.

Not in minecraft, this is an actual death threat.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Ramen is about the only thing I regularly drink beer with. For some reason they go so well together.

Always found beer from East Asia and SEA far more tolerable than average Dutch or English beer, though I'm not sure why that is. (Maybe just that Heineken and co. taste like piss.)

Okay, now it's personal, I'm definitely going to find you and skin you alive for culinary crime on top of everything else.

Not in minecraft, this is an actual death threat.
To stand up straight with your shoulders back is to accept the terrible responsibility of life, with eyes wide open. It means deciding to voluntarily transform the chaos of potential into the realities of habitable order. It means adopting the burden of self-conscious vulnerability, and accepting the end of the unconscious paradise of childhood, where finitude and mortality are only dimly comprehended. It means willingly undertaking the sacrifices necessary to generate a productive and meaningful reality (it means acting to please God, in the ancient language).

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
To stand up straight with your shoulders back is to accept the terrible responsibility of life, with eyes wide open. It means deciding to voluntarily transform the chaos of potential into the realities of habitable order. It means adopting the burden of self-conscious vulnerability, and accepting the end of the unconscious paradise of childhood, where finitude and mortality are only dimly comprehended. It means willingly undertaking the sacrifices necessary to generate a productive and meaningful reality (it means acting to please God, in the ancient language).
now make sure you keep out of sight of patriarch or far at the end so you dont get attacked and you use teammates as baits (since they are unorganized noobs who will die anyway)

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
You guys are evil, you start a topic on beer AFTER the boozers left.

Related, i dunno if it's because it's rice based but i'm really fond of Saigon Export.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Less beer shit, more insults towards Theodora.
What's the matter, PedoMarine?
Why are you such a cringy simp, Canadian?
Why do you LARP as a White USian

For someone who wants people to insult others and throws a lot of poo around, you sure have a thin skin, HeroMarine.
Never larped as American, Canadian. You are very cringy, like a deranged simp of the drug dealing tranny known as Theodora.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom