Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NOOOOO SHEPAAAAAARD

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Looks okay to me, ugh, I mean SHEPHARD IS A FAG. AND ME2 IS A GAME FOR FAGS. I'M FUCKING L33T!

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
Volourn said:
"would it ever piss off some fans )"

I actually would love this plan for that exact reason. Whiny drama over a video game character is always awesome.
On the other hand I cannot help but wonder how can you spend all this time listening to these fags whine.
Maybe you should review your life if you derive your pleasures from listening to people whine over the Internet. For all the drama they make, I doubt it occupies them much once they find better things to do.

burrie

Scholar
racofer said:
I predict two stupid outcomes for this:

1) Sheppard is severely injured, which brings him back to a level one state;
2) Sheppard has amnesia and will rediscover himself throughout the game;

Mark these words.
Good lord, I hope not... I hated it in the Witcher, I'll hate it in ME2.

Cambios

Scholar
I have to say, I am really bummed that we are not continuing on as Shepard.

What the heck is the point of having a trilogy to just dump things people care about between ep1 and ep2.

Vibalist

Arcane
Unradscorpion said:
Volourn said:

I actually would love this plan for that exact reason. Whiny drama over a video game character is always awesome.
On the other hand I cannot help but wonder how can you spend all this time listening to these fags whine.
Maybe you should review your life if you derive your pleasures from listening to people whine over the Internet. For all the drama they make, I doubt it occupies them much once they find better things to do.

I think you should re-evaluate your life, considering you're sitting around whining about people whining.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
"Commander Sheppard has plowed one alien pussy too many; his previous ventures have rewarded him with an unknown, deadly alien STD. To keep the scandal under wraps, the council writes Sheppard off as "KIA" to ensure that the legendary hero doesn't get his shield tarnished. You step into the shoes of Commander Sheppard once again and embark on a epic quest to the ends of the universe. You must find a cure for Commander Sheppard before his dick rots off!"

Plot synopsis for ME2

Herbert West

Arbiter
Volourn said:

Oh yes, would love to see all those emo obituaries splettered with tears, plastered all over the web by 15 years old fanbois&girls! And the rage would be epic :P

Herbert West

Arbiter
Trash said:
Looks like a pretty interesting premisis and a good way to set up a new character. The first human spectre is dead, find out what happened to him. I like it.

To be honest... I'm of opinion that Sheppard isn't going to be killed by Bio. My bet is on it being a plot device or just a way to "reset" you character. Remember, it's been said, that savegames from ME1 will work in ME2.
However, if Bio indeed has decided to kill Sheppard, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Never liked the guy, you see...

Talonfire

Scholar
Herbert West said:
Trash said:
Looks like a pretty interesting premisis and a good way to set up a new character. The first human spectre is dead, find out what happened to him. I like it.

To be honest... I'm of opinion that Sheppard isn't going to be killed by Bio. My bet is on it being a plot device or just a way to "reset" you character. Remember, it's been said, that savegames from ME1 will work in ME2.
However, if Bio indeed has decided to kill Sheppard, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Never liked the guy, you see...

Bioware also initially said that you'd be able to import your Baldur's Gate II character into Neverwinter Nights.

MetalCraze

Arcane
But they didn't lie.
You can import your character from BG2 into NWN.

Except you can import only his name, bio and portrait.

Talonfire

Scholar
skyway said:
But they didn't lie.
You can import your character from BG2 into NWN.

Except you can import only his name, bio and portrait.

You can't even import that, all you can do is create a character that loosely resembles your original one and rescale the portrait so it'll work with NWN.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"But they didn't lie.
You can import your character from BG2 into NWN."

You obviously don't know what a lie is. Things CHANGE. Doesn't make it a lie. Idiot.

Avu

Liturgist
Surely not Volly. It's like I'm going to promise my boss I'm coming to work tommorow but I don't actually. It's not a lie though just that things changed and by things I mean my mind. :roll:

Herbert West

Arbiter
Volourn said:
"But they didn't lie.
You can import your character from BG2 into NWN."

You obviously don't know what a lie is. Things CHANGE. Doesn't make it a lie. Idiot.

Stop streching it princess :P

Turok

Erudite
He can do what he want, even appear as dead, remember he is a spectre...

I just hope the add more stuff in the side quest, they where really boring, you know go to diferent clone planets and kill something. That part of the game was too repetitive for my taste, hope it change to something better.

This forum dont have spell checker, dont blame me if my ingles sux

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom