Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NOOOOO SHEPAAAAAARD

negro please, the twist is.........hes not dead really!

lame

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
looks bad ass loved the first storyline but i wonder if the 2nd one will acomadate for the decisions you made in tha first lol but new armor and weapons look bad ass hope there are more planets to land on and explore and more citys and perhaps the ability to play as an alien race lol

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Why do you refer to Shepard as "he"? Lesbians were about the only (yet insufficient) redeeming quality of the first Ass Effect installment.

Norfleet

Ogg said:
Oh no! The super badass space marine you played in ME1 is dead! You'll have to play as a newbie in ME2! What a surprise!
You know, doesn't the entire "play as a newbie" thing ever get OLD? I'm increasingly sick and tired of that in games.

xuerebx

Erudite
racofer said:
I predict two stupid outcomes for this:

1) Sheppard is severely injured, which brings him back to a level one state;
2) Sheppard has amnesia and will rediscover himself throughout the game;

Mark these words.

Wrong actually, he's not dead. Which is as I suspected, they wouldn't kill the protagonist, especially since we carry him over to the next game.

We didn't see that coming :?

xuerebx

Erudite
And I believe Bioware said that Shepard will be the protagonist throughout the trilogy?

racofer

Thread Incliner
xuerebx said:
racofer said:
I predict two stupid outcomes for this:

1) Sheppard is severely injured, which brings him back to a level one state;
2) Sheppard has amnesia and will rediscover himself throughout the game;

Mark these words.

Wrong actually, he's not dead.

Excuse me, but... where did I say he died :?:

It would have been nice if commander retard would have been turned in to some cyborg, that would have given them an excuse to use some distortion sfx on the shit voice actor. But nah, he still sounds about as much interested in the game as I am.

Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
It would have been nice if commander retard would have been turned in to some cyborg, that would have given them an excuse to use some distortion sfx on the shit voice actor. But nah, he still sounds about as much interested in the game as I am.
Shoulda played a female.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom