Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN2: Storm of Zehir expansion (now confirmed)

Warden

Arbiter
There are greater abominations there than Merilinda; she's just a bit of a psycho bitch - but go find the posts of the oh-I'm-such-a-fucking-smart-ass poster maria caliban. That bitch deserves to be smitten with a brick.
Oh and yes.. a certain "rinah" bitch or something. That bug deserves to be flattened with a tank.

Regarding PS:T.. ehm, I played it very young. Never replayed it. Not that I hated it or anything.. :/

Warden

Arbiter
Lesifoere said:
I couldn't help it; I posted a reply. :|

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No fighting here! :evil:

PS. Sorry, but you should've really really added the brick comment. Just for the shock and OH effect among the goody-two-shoes bioware community.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Wonderful, Lesifoere, wonderful. I really really want to see the reaction that the Bioware posters will give to that post.

Warden

Arbiter
Wyrmlord said:
Wonderful, Lesifoere, wonderful. I really really want to see the reaction that the Bioware posters will give to that post.

There will be no reaction. The topic will get closed in a cacophony of frenzied mayonnaise swallowing. No fighting here. :evil:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
From the Obsidian board Zehir is a 4th ED God, but not a God in the Forgotten Realms setting. MYSTARY!

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Warden said:
Wyrmlord said:

There will be no reaction. The topic will get closed in a cacophony of frenzied mayonnaise swallowing. No fighting here. :evil:

Nah, the reaction's been pretty civil. Merilinda's refused to answer why she thinks TNO is "completely revolting," though, so I guess I'm right: she can't stand playing an "ugly" character.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Yeaah. Not to mention that doing so would alienate people who're playing MotB without having gone through the OC first. Or the people who went through the OC but hated Bishop's guts, and so on.

Would you believe she went through PS:T and modded TNO into a female, with Deionarra turned into "Deionarr," among other things? (WTF?)

Lumpy

Arcane
What's strange is that she apparently found the game much better that way. Which means that TNO is revolting and disgusting simply by virtue of being a man.
Um, could you maybe obtain that mod for her if she still has it? It would be interesting to see.
Why wasn't PS:T modded more heavily?

Lesifoere

Liturgist
I doubt I'm the best person to sweet-talk her into coughing up that mod. And I don't particularly want to; the idea weirds me the fuck out. I don't know why, but I find the thought of loathing a male PC that thoroughly creepy.

And I'm saying this as someone who's found some BG2 NPC mods enjoyable. Yeah, the ones with romances, even.

Lumpy

Arcane
Yeah but that's the point. It would be like a dark journey through a really fucked up mind.

Warden

Arbiter
Lesifoere said:
Nah, the reaction's been pretty civil. Merilinda's refused to answer why she thinks TNO is "completely revolting," though, so I guess I'm right: she can't stand playing an "ugly" character.

I didn't mean her reaction, but the reaction of the BiooWaare community SS, oh.. managers. Oh well, it seems they're less vigilant on the NWN2 boards (Christine Priestly and co.).

Lumpy said:
It would be like a dark journey through a really fucked up mind.

:lol: :lol: Ring 3?

Lumpy

Arcane
How about we send Dark Individual to the Bioware forums to give Melirinda the TWD treatment?

Lurkar

Scholar
I'm standing by my statement that Melirinda isn't even a girl at all, but rather a very deeply self-loathing man who's been twisted by his own hate. The rediculously retarded "feminazis" like that tend not to congregate on video game forums.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Well, you'd be surprised. You get a lot of those types on the Bioware forums, generally, who have a huge persecution complex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom