Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sad shit to laugh at

Suchy

Arcane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FGXqxoLHlI
:smug:

In other news, Kinect is for sad, sad people.
864979281.jpg

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Damn, that was one sad loser. Somebody should have kicked him out the moment he started this creepy "I will give you any game!" bullshit.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
The other people should have just left themselves, but then they didn't, what do I care.
Kid needs therapy.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
That doesn't really make me laugh. A good loverslab mod with rape overlord horses? Sure. But this is plainly depressing, just like that kickstarter video for the Brony documentary.

Gerrard

Arcane
No tactile response = shit. I remember seeing a program/article about some VR gloves that actually created resistance when grabbing things, don't know what the hell happened to that.

found this on wikipedia however
!

Phelot

Arcane
This is painful, and btw while everyone reacts to how WEIRD and PATHETIC this guy is, why don't you instead take a moment to consider how fucking pathetic the behavior of the equally lesser males surrounding this bitch. No one seems to notice but me that this is the exact same type of chickenshit tactics. The white knight bullshit. The other guys surround and defend the girl with the exact same motives, and do the exact same bullshit in a different way, and it all looks as bad to me.
Fudgaboutit 1 day ago 7
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

True, but the guy failed his name, so everything he said becomes invalid.

I wonder what Hiver would have done in this situation? Hmmmm

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, schadenfreude. I cackled maniacally after I skipped to the crying. My penis is happy.

edit: it's like the guy was talking like a retard on purpose, after he stopped crying somewhat

Yep, geez why the virtual shit...
Physical is much better, you can even build your waifu yourself
EDIT: It's actually a Tali doll, what the christ ?:eek:
-snip-
Now THAT'S sad. hopefully it's a joke

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
That might have been the most horrible thing I've ever seen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom