Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sad shit to laugh at

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
This whole thread makes me scared of you guys. I dread the day GD starts a hobby thread..

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I think this has reached a point where it's no more funny. Leave the kid alone.

If you don't know what I mean just listen again to the video, what he is saying, what he was trying to say when it started.
He is a disabled kid desperately trying to make friends. I don't see what's funny in that, after the first two or three times, where I laughed like anyone else.

As I said, the kid needs therapy, but there is a lot wrong in the video, not just him.

There you have the annoying beta males, their patronizing interference, the conceited girl that immediately shows the cold shoulder when she senses the guy's weakness. Such girls which think they are special because they have a vagina, annoy the hell out of me. She could have done anything, could have left, could have talked to him in a less demoralizing way, but she has to play Ms. unattainable, which she certainly thinks she is.

In one word, the pathetic behavior of semi-entitled beta gorillas which I still remember vividly from when I was younger, in school. This rabble will constitute perfect petty burgeois when they become adults.

Not wanting to say the kid was any less than retarded but he is only a weird kid which is completely overhelmed by modern times. The other people suck as much as him, and they don't even realize it.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I think it would help. There's a lot that this guy could learn, how to accept rejection, how to select the right people and right moment, how to be positive and attractive, how to make a dialog not just a monolog, etc, etc.

Most of these things can be learned in a few sessions with a good trainer. not that I'm autistic or anything :lol: I just attended some good seminars and it's amazing how easy it is to avoid things which ruin every smalltalk, and every pick up attempt too.

The main problem is that he is so desperate and narcissistic that while he talks to a girl, he treats her like she is just an object, and completely ignores what she is saying. This of course not gonna work even with nice girls who are not so opportunistic, conceited and arrogant as the girl in the video.

The little trick is to not only ask questions, but also to respond to the answers, which he still has to learn. When she said she was not interested, he should have just left. And a smalltalk quickly becomes a harassment that way.

DraQ

Arcane
build your waifu yourself

e81e02fb.jpg
Looks like DIY Tombstone of Fireflies firebombing victim sex doll.

:what:

I'm suffering intense mental anguish while bleeding from both eyes now plz halp someone end this

Phelot

Arcane
There you have the annoying beta males, their patronizing interference, the conceited girl that immediately shows the cold shoulder when she senses the guy's weakness. Such girls which think they are special because they have a vagina, annoy the hell out of me. She could have done anything, could have left, could have talked to him in a less demoralizing way, but she has to play Ms. unattainable, which she certainly thinks she is.

In one word, the pathetic behavior of semi-entitled beta gorillas which I still remember vividly from when I was younger, in school. This rabble will constitute perfect petty burgeois when they become adults.

Not wanting to say the kid was any less than retarded but he is only a weird kid which is completely overhelmed by modern times. The other people suck as much as him, and they don't even realize it.

I agree, though I think some stuff was going on before the video started rolling and it kind of sounds like the girl was getting exasperated by the end. That dude was relentless :lol:

But yeah, the guys were being pathetic white knights. One of them should have attacked the girl :lol:

Also, Section8 could give some insight into pocket pussies

Phelot

Arcane
Sean, I know you can see this, just move on and ignore it

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
I cannot laugh at this, as I've been this pathetic in the past. I also cannot condone it, as this is the exact way to get a woman to install a chastity belt complete with an electronic zapping device on her cervix.

I had more fun with the nerdrage videos. And the videos of "Gaming with the Stars."

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
I also cannot condone it, as this is the exact way to get a woman to install a chastity belt complete with an electronic zapping device on her cervix.
condone what, the fact that people uploaded the video? how...?

why are you using a piss filter

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
Cannot condone laughing at sad, ignorant male, unless it is the sad state of RPG Codex that most of us here revel in nostalgia of the same events occurring in our pathetic, misshapen lives.

Piss filter added for Deus Ex Love. Because I accidentally coloured my text anyway, and couldn't find the right color to change it back.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
oh

:M

the erase thing on the rich text editor clears stuff out, btw

Thane Solus

Arcane
so thats how xbox 360 kinetic was invented. Awesome! As for the doll, i find it so funny and disturbing at the same time.

Krash

Arcane
Apparently the guy is a known troll.

Yep. P. famous too. Here's another from him (he's the "Japanophile"):

He talks about "Ralphie" around the 90s mark.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom