Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sad shit to laugh at

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I am crying from laughter and sadness right now.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
3dff7176.jpg

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
That might have been the most horrible thing I've ever seen.
This world I want to die
wait bros I have obtained new information about that, it will probably be useful for you guys

that shitty fucking improvised tali sex doll actually may have costed more than an actual sex/blow up doll(don't know what is the correct term) that doesn't look like it will hurt your penis more than a fucking rape condom, I'm not mentioning the time he "may" have lost because the kinds of people that do this shit may get massive some enjoyment out of it
oops

sorry I may have been wrong about that first statement

Cassidy

Arcane
I'd strangle the maker of that doll
and the maker of the video in OP.
Both more artistic than puppies.

:yeah:

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Why didn't that chick take the free games? Who gives a fuck about the guy, could take the games and block him easily.

buzz

Arcane
:thumbsup:I'm a big supporter of the DIY movement and I approve this creation. Love the shoes.
Also this:
D.I.Y+Fleshlight.jpg

potatojohn

Arcane
One time in Q3 someone asked ASL and I joined in the sarcastic replies with "12/f/mexico". Well, the joke somehow got lost and it became widely believed that I was in fact of the fairer sex. Next day dudes started asking me if I wanted to be their friend, following me around in TDM, etc. Eventually one became somewhat belligerent and I was forced to leave.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Ah internetz

when /tg/ still allowed general discussion I witnessed a couple of threads on depraved sexual acts that may or may not also have been started by me as well

the two most memorable

1) A guy tricked his roommate's female friend into not flushing so he could go into the toilet and consume the result. Said he used lots of mouthwash and then breath mints for the rest of the day. His post was deleted seconds later but several readers saw it and immediately reacted.

2) A gentleman stuffed live Tubifex worms into a measuring cylinder until it was filled and then used the heck out of it. He had to fish a couple out afterwards.

Also
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...at_is_the_guiltiest_fap_you_have_ever/c3fppal

http://en.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/sb7q5/has_anyone_seenexperienced_a_glory_hole/c4cmmm9

Wulfstand

Prophet
What the fuck is a sad, pathetic fuck like the one in op's clip doing playing videogames, when he should be doing therapy or someshit instead, what kind of fucking parents does that kid have? Ah, sweet, sweet society.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
What I find the most disturbing:

Top Comment:

sup RPGCodex
26 likes

You sad fucks disappoint me. What has this world become when the Codex is whoring for likes on youtube?

Fuck you, honestly.

Tel Velothi

Cipher
sup RPGCodex

I fail to see "whoring for likes" in this comment, I mean there's no "WHO'S FROM ERPGKUDEX LIKE THIS!!!!". It just got 26 likes from rpgcodexers, so what? You can't do that because it's too plebeian or something?

Also there's no reason to be rude like that.

In the end you are a sad fuck. :smug:

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
more like in the end he got trolled

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom