Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This is the old shit; Let's Play Baldur's Gate (Completed)

Hey look, a new page. Would like to do an update, but those cunts at photobucket actually have the nerve to delete images for violating some terms of service.

What I need now is an imagehost that can upload well (bulk uploaders are nice, ya dig?), has decent enough bandwidth, and can be trusted not to pussy out and delete the EXTREME footage. Any advice?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Imageshack supports bulk uploading. I'm using it for my Uukrul LP, and it's pretty convenient. Not sure about XTREME footage though.

Crooked Bee said:
Imageshack supports bulk uploading. I'm using it for my Uukrul LP, and it's pretty convenient. Not sure about XTREME footage though.

Thanks...I'll give it a try.

Don't really know why they'd delete Baldur's Gate screenshots with no warning though...wasn't even ones with "gore". Hell, it can't be about swears either, since that would pretty much mean all of them would have to go (kinda happens when your character has a name like "Motherfucker").

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
That is weird indeed. I haven't encountered this kind of problem on photobucket (and hopefully never will). But then, I'm only in this screenshot-uploading business for like three months. We'll see what future brings.

Chapter 9: Aimlessness Never Felt So Purposive

Another update, another image-hosting dealio. Might go back to photobucket again after I get past whatever stuck a stick up their ass, because imageshack is a real pain. Maybe I should...*gasp*...buy hosting? Nah....

On with the show, and into the most dangerous wilderness area in the game...the basilisk lair. It's home to critters that can turn your party to stone, essentially killing them in one shot. It's a pain without the requisite protections.

:We have those...right?

:Just what I've always wanted...my own pet festering, flesh-eating, corpse. Why do I always run into these freaks?

We haste the ghoulie, and have Coran go stealth to observe his progress.

Ghouls are immune to petrification and can paralyze. Big, dumb lizards don't stand a chance.

Except when they gang up on him.

:Sucks to be him. So what happens to an undead when it dies...again?

This is Shar-Teel, the ultra-feminist fighter. Does Shepard need to choke a bitch (by grabbing her collar)?

:Gotta keep your pimp hand strong...

What happened between these two frames is anyone's guess. This was Shar-Teel getting booted immediately from the party. We're keeping an even bros to ho ratio here. And keeping the "canonical" party, save for Khalid, cause he sucks.

Drink a potion, be immune to gaze attacks, kill some lizards.

:If it's a potion of "Mirrored Eyes", then why doesn't it reflect the gaze back at them? Cheap-ass potion...

Killin' a big lizard now, and scoring a ton of experience from all this reptile slaying. Lesser ones are worth 1.4 k apiece, and greater ones are a whopping 7k. To put it in perspective a kobold is 7 xp, an ogre is 270 xp, a freaking wyvern is 1.4k, and the only four things that give out more xp are the endboss of BG and three super monsters from the expansion. Yeah...these badboys don't come off a most powerful vanquished list for awhile.

:Uh, huh. Another death threat....just like the last five hundred wannabes. And what's with the hissing? Really? Reptile lover with accentuated ess sounds?

Cliched fate for a cliched foe.

:That's what you think. I know I get nothing for helping you stop being such a stoner, but through the power of EXTREME metagaming, I get a valuable reputation point that will save me money buying more sharp objects and explosives.

Here a group of adventurers taunts Shepard and his crew. Bad idea.

The typical disabling spells are loosed. Their leader appears to be a Fighter/Mage, as she cast a Mirror Image spell on herself. Some Flinds (stronger blue gnolls) also came along, but they're no worry.

Trivia time: There are actually no, non-tutorial, Fighter/Mage NPCs in all of Baldur's Gate.

Eventually only the leader is left, entangled and helpless.

:You said something about a big sword and your ass right?

We can only assume MWSnap, the screenshot utility, censored the gratuitous violence. Or it just sucks at capturing images. Whatever...I'm open to suggestions for a good, BG-compatible screenshot taker.

From the leader of the opposing party we find a scroll of Dire Charm and a nice girdle that protects against slashing attacks.

:You know I'm really not that much of a hothead...I goaded them to fight in a calculated move to score this loot.

And that's why Shepard is Chaotic Good.....

Here we encounter some basilisks, without the benefit of protection. Coran and Jaheira quickly get stoned. Those dirty, elf-hippies....

Monster spam to the rescue! And that's enough of this area.

And now onto one of the last "wilderness" area. The farms south of Baldur's Gate. We're almost finally to the namesake city.

:Huh...this kid seems alright. Hope he does alright in the world. Wouldn't mind seeing him again someday...

Yes...that's some far-seeing foreshadowing.

:Browbeat a priestess of an evil sea goddess for some fishermen? Magical weapon? Sounds like an everday, normal questline.

In this area of the game, ankhegs are around. They are giant green insects that burrow around and spit damaging acid at your party. They're pretty nasty for lower level parties, and if they burrow behind your formation, can really easily kill mages.

Another quest.

:Aaaaaaaand nobody here ever noticed this gaping chasm here? Nobody?

Inside is a small tunnel with a bunch of ankhegs.

Some sweet loot is also here, along with the farmer's dead son.

:You know...they really need to find a better method of aeration than using enormous, deadly, man-eating beats. "Oh but there's a food shortage coming". No shit lady...all your farmers are going to be dead. Try finding food then!

:Hey...it's just 100 gold...I pull that much out of an ogre's innards. I'm not going soft or anything.

:But seriously...how do we carry tens of thousands of gold...all without any encumbrance?

:No. We actually killed most of the population. Fuck those chitinous cunts and fuck you irresponsible game warden!

Note: She doesn't actually check past the fact that you've killed a couple ankhegs. The response is always the same. Kill to your hearts content, and sell their hides for some nice gold rewards. Then get armor made of them (second best in the original game).

Almost to the city now.

This is the priestess. Yeah...the dialogue makes no sense temporally. Somethin' done gone wrong.

Yep...we were just beating up a little girl whose mother was killed for a fancy bowl to "summon water elementals". That's pretty....EXTREME!

:Damn...this whole place is completely batshit. I hope Baldur's Gate itself is a little more normal.

It's not.

:100 gold? Is that all you think I'm worth? Gimme the bowl you damn stoners!

:You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

Sorry guys...no Hulk Shepard....at least not yet.

Bowl acquired.

:Oh...it actually looks like a ceremonial dish used to summon water elementals...not something else.

:So does this mean I'll be sure to have safe passages over the seas?

Yeah...sure thing...

Let's recap this quest, shall we?

-Fisherman tell us to stop evil priestess.
-Priestess turns out to be a child, whose mother was killed by the fishermen.

Here they had an interesting set-up. They could have made a pretty morally ambiguous questline in which some fishermen, perhaps rightfully, killed a priestess of an evil sea goddess who was tormenting them, but couldn't kill the child for some reason. There could be a conflict between fishermen trying to preserve their lifestyles against a bitchy priestess and a child who just is following the credo she was raised by. Could be interesting. Instead, the fishermen are evil devil worshipers and it turns into a fetch quest. Potential blown.

Although there are some "long term" consequences as a silver lining. Helping Tenya can let you bypass giving up a very powerful item as part of a (essentially) main quest piece later in the game. Killing her doesn't seem to do much however. Consequences....not.

Finally...entering Baldur's Gate.

Oh wait...more distractions...

Actually, it's some main-questy stuff...for now.

This is Scar, our main man for most of the happenings in Chapter 5. He pays extremely well, and doesn't treat you like complete shit, probably making him one of the best quest givers in the game.

:Yeah...I like him...I hope things work out for him...can he be a party member? And hey...finally no more random wilderness....

SURPRISE!

AND YOU THOUGHT THE WILDERNESS WAS DONE HUH?!?!?!

And here be zombies. Zombies are like skeletons, pitifully weak undead that can be displaced with a few light hits. In fact, they're weaker than skeletons in a lot of ways, as they only resist blunt weapons, as opposed to slashing and piercing, they can't wield weapons, and are much slower.

More zombie slaying. Groovy.

And here is your reward for killing all the zombies. Why they put such a low-level area that can only be accessed after clearing the Cloakwood is truly beyond me. This would be so much more suitable for 1st level characters than...well...most of the game.

You know I'm not sure if there should be a [Low Intelligence] tag next to those lines, or a [Troll] tag.

: Considering I have 18 intelligence...I'm leaning [Douchebag]. Also this guy is terrible...hope I never meet him again. Gives me the creeps...like some kinda carney freak.

Finally, the city of Baldur's Gate.

:I swear if I hear "You have been waylaid by monsters and must defend yourself!"...people are going to be seriously hurt.

:What's with the cryptic talk about "overcoming what's bred in the bone" and "Gorion raised me well"? Hmmmmmm?

:"Bad blood?" "Overcoming my lineage?" Yeah...I'm not gonna take anymore of this.

:Uh...thanks for the advice...no thanks for the verbal abuse though......douchebag. Doesn't he realize that we have goblins, orcs, and black elves to hate in Faerun?

Here we meet a contact of the Thieves' Guild. This starts off a couple quests, and opens up a few cool items and a very nice shop. There's almost no reason not to accept.

The password....it's 12345.

Hello +1 Dexterity boost.

:I'll take even more chance to hit with my bow, thank you very much.

Here's a fellow who serves as one of the many plot hooks to direct you towards the Iron Throne, and the endgame of Chapter 5. If you don't follow Scar's route, either this man, or (if you have Xzar/Montaron) a Zhent group will clue you in as well.

Here's the scoop: the Thieves' Guild has been contracted by a power group, The Mages of Halruaa, to steal back the components and recipe for making their famed airships. They, apparently, are short on hands, and subcontract the deed out to you. You have to break into an estate, get the components, and bring them back.

If this sounds fishy...it's because it is. Notice that mage-looking guy back there...he's a rep of the Halruaan magi. Now why would you admit to sub-contracting a bunch of random people off the street in front of your employer?

Here's another questline in the Thieves' Guild; working for the lieutenant, Narlen Darkwalk. He's a real thieves' thief, and talks complete incomprehensible babble AKA thieves' cant. Of course, any character can talk it right back to him, not just thieves. But for flavor reasons, Coran will be handing these missions.

:Sneaking really isn't my thing. And plus, while I speak 5 languages, including jive, I can not understand this guy. Common motherfucker, do you speak it?

Outside, a wizard gives us a job to capture a nymph from another mage.

:Ragefast? Ragefast? What kinda name is that? It's like naming your kid Rejoiceslow or something.

Or calling your kid Motherfucker.

Alrighty. First Narlen mission: standing guard. You send the thief alone to stand guard, and alert them if anyone comes by.

A Flamer Fist shows up, and you should spring the alarm, which will cause him to attack you. Alternatively, you can do nothing, or turn Narlen in. Both end the questline.

Now you are going to steal a Rogue Stone, a very valuable gem.

This time, you actually get to do something.

Move silently, disarm the alarm, pick the lock, and use stupid dialogue lines that somehow work. Congrats.

And those are Narlen's quests. Not exactly brilliantly designed, but a touch up from the usually go here; kill that affair. The thievery quests are actually kind of a nice change of pace. Too bad they all are rammed into Baldur's Gate, and none come beforehand.

:And uh...yeah...I am not sucking any monkey.

Now to the real job.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First, we get into Oberon's estate without alerting the guards. Charisma comes in handy here, though sneaking works. Don't ask why she lets heavily armed housekeepers join her staff though.

:We look "migrant" enough? We're going to really fight those dust bunnies? I dunno.

The man of the house.

It looks like 3 mages are guarding the top floor.

Decision time....how will Shepard and crew solve this? Heads up...this choice has consequences.

A.) Play it out like Shepard: The Dark Project...except using Coran.
B.) Talk it out...because that always works in Baldur's Gate...
C.) "I need bodybags...lots of them" EXTREME method!
D.) kingcomrade

Choose up Codex, because that's where I am right now.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
BODYBAGS!

Nothing else is EXTREME enough.

Also, helping that baby-priestess isn't the only way to preserve that powerful magic item later. For once, you can talk yourself into happiness, as well.

Thank you Bee.

Chapter 10: Somebody Get Me A Cleric

Another update, another imagehost. What is this, the fourth one now? Hopefully it's the last one, because now it is Codex-powered. That means I can bitch and moan to somebody, and they might actually listen.

Maybe.

Anyways, it's better than the puritanical cunts at photobucket and the douchebags at imageshack, killing our fun. Thanks to Codexia, the good times will keep on rolling.:love:

Until I run out of space and have to start panhandling. :rpgcodex:

Last time you guys chose B in the poll, with a few supporters for C. Luckily for everyone, I can do both...kinda.

3930.jpg

3931.jpg

3932.jpg

Yeah, diplomacy doesn't work too well here. No matter what you do or say, they get pissed and attack.

3967.jpg
:You know, there are so many better things they could do to cure bordeom than flip shit and try to kill the new hired help...

3933.jpg

3967.jpg
:Uh huh...one down, one to go.

3934.jpg

3967.jpg
:Why are people in this world so eager to fight to the death? I mean, seriously...

3935.jpg

Another mage chick is chunked to death by Shepard. Surprisingly the stores still buy robes that were previously worn by people hacked into bloody gibs...must have some amazing spells for doing laundry. Mordenkainen's Sword move over...you've got nothing on Dividar's Dry Cleaning.

3936.jpg

3937.jpg

Loot time, including the airship components.

3967.jpg
:I wonder if this Shandalar guy is going to be pissed that we butchered his daughters.

3967.jpg
:....Nah.

3938.jpg

Reporting back to the guild, the Halruuan is most unsatisfied by the performance, saying it was too rough and left loose ends. His solution to this problem is murdering Shepard and his party, because when you kill local heroes who are quite well known, you certainly aren't going to make even more loose ends, no?

3939.jpg

Luckily, the group's friend Narlen jumps in and kills the mage. If you don't complete Narlen's quests, then he doesn't show up, and the entire guild will go hostile against you with the mage.

Also....gurk? GURK?

GUUUUUUUUUUUUURK!

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKK!

3940.jpg

3967.jpg
:Alright then...I guess if you do two easy jobs for a guy, the entire guild loves you. Works for me. I'm still not sucking any monkeys though.

Our crew travels to sell some blood-soaked robes to the local magical wares shop, and decides to explore the upstairs.

3941.jpg

POSTMODERN POWER! And you though Torment has huge dialogue options.

3967.jpg
:At least I can understand why these guys want to attack after that terrible line...

3942.jpg

Stinking Clouds and Webs help dispatch this group of four mages relatively quickly, though they do get off a Horror spell, scaring most of the party.

3943.jpg

3967.jpg
:Oh look....more threats from pitiful assassins. Don't these guys get it already? I mean, I've killed like 30 of them already. You'd think they'd learn from this....

3944.jpg

This is the key to understanding Bioware writing.

3945.jpg

3946.jpg

3967.jpg
:Great...they did learn from the others...wait...we haven't slept or eaten anything since we last saw them...cheating bastards!

3947.jpg

I smell fetch quest!

3948.jpg

The crew arrives at the Umberlee Temple.

3949.jpg

3967.jpg
:The lack of EXTREME options really ticks me off...they'll pay for this.

3950.jpg

Time to go fetch a book.

3951.jpg

Strange things are happening at the Merchant's League and Seven Suns, the place Scar wanted us to look into.

3952.jpg

And here's the Temple of Tymora, the Goddess of Luck and Patron Deity of Save/Reload.

3953.jpg

Because of Shepard's EXTREME charisma score, he can get the book for free by picking the right dialogue option.

3967.jpg
:That was easy, no additional fetch quest required...thank you high charisma!

3954.jpg

Geas Removal Scroll acquired. Time to go to rehab....I mean detox....I mean get the antidote.

3955.jpg

An oddly apropos dialogue choice is available here.

3967.jpg
:Yeah...come to think of it, why am I named 'Motherfucker' anyway? I always thought Gorion liked me...

3956.jpg

3967.jpg
:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yep. That entire quest sequence was pointless. Lothander doesn't give you anything but a regular antidote. Time to solve things in the great Bioware tradition...killing some douches.

3957.jpg

Looks like a rough place.

3967.jpg
:So what are the chances I'm going to be jumped by assassins in an inn....again?

3958.jpg

3967.jpg
:Called it. Alright time to make like Dreamworks and close out your franchise, Shrek.

3959.jpg

3960.jpg

Entangle to the rescue again. This guy hits like a truck and packs about ~130 HP, which is a lot considering that's more than the Tales of the Sword Coast endbosses, Aec'Letec and the Demonknight have, and almost as much as Sarevok has.

But his saving throws are about as shitty as a regular, everyday ogre.

3961.jpg

3967.jpg
:So wait...I'm hastening my death...but it isn't my first and foremost worry because...? Damn...these cats need to learn how to write better threatening lines.

And I probably need to stop abusing the ellipsis to show pauses in speech.

3962.jpg

Marek is a high level bard, which means he's about as dangerous as a low level anything else.

3963.jpg

Well, okay, maybe a bit more dangerous than that.

3964.jpg

3967.jpg
:I just made him explode into EXTREME bloody gibs. Must have pressed the awesome button.

3965.jpg

3966.jpg

Poison quest solved. Now the crew can carry on, knowing that they won't spontaneously die in a week.

Next up, investigating the Merchant's League, Seven Suns, and a series of murders. This update shouldn't take a month. Hell, you may see it in a few days.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
By the way, I see a noticeable difference (for the worse, unfortunately) in screenshots' image quality. I know it is an issue with The Codex Gallery, but maybe something can be done about it?

Next chapter's screenshots should be a lot better. They were uploaded after the Codex gallery quality upgrade.

GarfunkeL said:
Why didn't you pick the dialogue option that allows you to keep the book?

There is one? It really doesn't matter though...Shepard'll be dealing with them again soon enough...

Oh yeah, update as soon as the next page comes up...and I'll start adding chapter numbers to the thread title from then on out too. You know, all newfangled and stuff...

Eh, fuck it; let's do it live. It's a short update anyway.

Chapter 11: Inspector Shepard

Last we left Shepard and crew, they had just killed Shandalar's daughters, and a few dozen more citizens of Baldur's Gate. Now the Shepard Squad will focus on more main-questy endeavors, like investigating the merchant consortiums for Scar, commander of the Flaming Fist.

4437.jpg

4438.jpg

Our old friend Aldeth Sashenstar hires the crew to investigate the strange goings on within the Merchant's League.

4439.jpg

3967.jpg
:What a subtle hint...

4440.jpg

One of Aldeth's partners certainly does seem...strange.

4441.jpg

Shepard joins forces with the captain of the security for Aldeth's place. He seems like a true BRO, and not a creeper like Irlentree.

3967.jpg
:Seriously, what kind of name is Irlentree?

What kind of name is Motherfucker?

4442.jpg

3967.jpg
:We're going to have to investigate this party....

4443.jpg

4444.jpg

4445.jpg

Documents found in Zorl's locked desk. Does the phrase "burn after reading" mean nothing to them?

4446.jpg

The anniversary party turns out to be a bunch of doppelgangers.

3967.jpg
:What a terrible party. Time to spice things up.

4447.jpg

4448.jpg

The party is quickly over before anyone has the chance to get sloppily drunk and make a fool of themselves. A few doppelganger organs end up in the punch bowl though.

4449.jpg

Shepard and crew give the documents to the captain of security. Zorl and Irlentree are non too pleased and immediately turn hostile as doppelgangers.

4450.jpg

Shepard presses the awesome button on some doppelganger filth.

3967.jpg
:Forty damage! Damn!

4451.jpg

Aldeth gives Shepard and crew some gold, as well as a magical bastard sword that deals extra damage against shapeshifting creatures, as a reward for helping him with the doppelganger problem.

4452.jpg

Now to check into the Seven Suns. I mean, their problems won't be exactly the same as the Merchant's League, now will they?

4453.jpg

Sounds familiar...

4454.jpg

4455.jpg

3967.jpg
:Going hungry might do you a little good...

4456.jpg

To the contrary, one Foolio will likely be enough.

4457.jpg

3967.jpg
:Adventuring paupers? We have thousands of gold! Hell, we make more in a day of killing kobolds than you likely make in a whole month.

4458.jpg

After the very wannabe-:monocle: response, the Seven Sun's merchants turn out to be doppelgangers.

4459.jpg

Regular doppelgangers are very weak opponents, ya know?

I guess I'll take this time to stump on how much of a wasted opportunity these quests were. Creatures that can perfectly mimic physical appearance could be such an interesting gameplay addition. They could have made the Seven Suns quest very engaging, such that you have to really dig in to find out who is a shapeshifter, and uncover the conspiracy. Instead, you just click on them a few times and explode some greyskin dudes. Lame.

4460.jpg

4461.jpg

The crew rescues the head of the Seven Suns, and figures it is a good time to report back to Commander Scar.

4462.jpg

This is the Flaming Fist Fortress. That's one hell of an alliteration, no?

4463.jpg

3967.jpg
:Doubled pay? I like.

4464.jpg

Now Shepard and crew get a side-quest from Scar; to investigate some disappearances, with the lead that something strange is going on in the sewers.

4465.jpg

4466.jpg

Yay fetch quests!

*grumble grumble*

4467.jpg

4468.jpg

4469.jpg

Shepard and crew go to a local inn to rest, but find that green slime is overrunning the place. The squad dispatches the slime, but unfortunately the owner perished in the fight. A patron tells us that this was the doing of a mage, Ramazith.

3967.jpg
:Sounds like a total douchebag. Methinks he needs a collar-grabbing.

4470.jpg

Upon entering the sewers, kobold commandos and their leader ambush Shepard and company.

4471.jpg

Bad choice. They are summarily dispatched.

4472.jpg

Carrion crawlers attack the party. They match the description Scar gave about what witnesses saw. Shepard and crew are obviously close.

4473.jpg

Why is there an ogre mage living in the sewers of a major city? Should I even question this?

4474.jpg

Shepard and crew enter EXTREME mode and kill the ogre mage and it's pets.

4475.jpg

3967.jpg
:Hmmmmm....should I give it back? Well, Aldeth is kind of a bro...

4476.jpg

3967.jpg
:CHA-CHING! I love this guy, best quest-giver in the whole game. Hope nothing bad happens to him...

And that concludes this brief update. In the next two updates, we go through a bunch of assorted side-quests in the city of Baldur's Gate. Stay tuned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom