Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline This site has gone to shit.

Not named Porky.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Name five good posters that crusty took from the RPGCodex to his private shithole.
No one was able to do this. Sad.
Iren
Kalarion
Hando
rusty
GGS
Iren is a dumb nigger monke, Kalarion isn't a poster but a rater (and a bad one, unlike their royal majesties Dreed and Sukhavati), Hando is an alcoholic transvestite, GGS is one of the most obnoxious and deranged shitposters otc (ntm a pedophile), and crusty is the one that's supposedly taken good posters other than himself, so you're missing a fifth. Also, crusty was a tryhard and extremely butthurt retard even before he ragequit.

Why don't you make yourself the fifth, and leave.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Iren is a dumb nigger monke, Kalarion isn't a poster but a rater (and a bad one, unlike their royal majesties Dreed and Sukhavati), Hando is an alcoholic transvestite, GGS is one of the most obnoxious and deranged shitposters otc (ntm a pedophile), and crusty is the one that's supposedly taken good posters other than himself, so you're missing a fifth. Also, crusty was a tryhard and extremely butthurt retard even before he ragequit.

I'd take any one of them over you.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Hando was entertaining at least.
He was also a raging faggot, which makes it difficult to understand why you of all people should like him gone.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot

I'd take any one of them over you.
I would also take any one of them over you, but that's not because they're good posters. :lol:

Ash

Arcane
Imagine if our ancestors from a mere 78 years ago saw all the shit we do these days. Forum drama, arguing over pronoun use in the latest dumbed down dweeb RPG, virtue signalling on twitter, scrolling tik tok, getting rolled over entirely by authority, being edgy little trolls on the internet etc etc. They'd probably all nuke themselves to prevent it from happening.

:whatho:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Roguey, do you frequent rusty's forum regularly? If so, are you "accepted" there? Are you viewed as a Codex spy?
Yes. More or less. No. We know there are Codex Tattlers among us and aren't particularly concerned about it. I'm not seriously suspected, because if I was, I would outright say so.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Imagine if our ancestors from a mere 78 years ago saw all the shit we do these days. Forum drama, arguing over pronoun use in the latest dumbed down dweeb RPG, virtue signalling on twitter, scrolling tik tok, getting rolled over entirely by authority, being edgy little trolls on the internet etc etc. They'd probably all nuke themselves to prevent it from happening.

i don't give a crap what my forebears would think of what's transpiring now because they've been shaped by their own circumstances and had their own ambitions and aspirations i won't understand either

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot

i don't give a crap what my forebears would think of what's transpiring now because they've been shaped by their own circumstances and had their own ambitions and aspirations i won't understand either
Is that why you regularly dress up in female panties and pantyhose, and ask people to call you a dirty slut?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Is that why you regularly dress up in female panties and pantyhose, and ask people to call you a dirty slut?

Liberal has such weird fantasies.

:updatedmytxt:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

After Y2K, the internet had become a cliché. But who was I to talk, a brooding Codexian shitposter alone against an empire of SJWs, out to right a grave injustice in video games?

Yet as I watch the fetid decline continue, I know the Truth: The more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels.

Everything was subjective. There were only personal apocalypses. Nothing is a cliché when it's happening to you.

There was no glory in this. I hadn't asked for this crap. RPGHQ had come to us like a swarm of turds. The moron and the autist, they were like gold dust on this forum. I had no illusions. I was not one of them. I was no effortposter. Just me and the keyboard, and the shitpost. My options had decreased to a singular course.

I was already so far past the point of no return I couldn't even remember what it looked like when I had passed it.

One last thing left to do. I was compelled to give rusty his forum back... one shitpost at a time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom