Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline This site has gone to shit.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This is such a typical "what new codexer would *think* is the safe list" to farm brofits.
It's a troll list. No one respects mods.

agris

Arcane
Patron
My ancestors would have me tortured and executed
torture-eat.gif

911 Jumper

Educated
I just learned that you can view the Ignore Lists of Codex members. It's a cool feature (first time I've encountered it on a forum). A total of 3 members are presently ignoring me – Grauken (expected), Ahnx, and Karoliner. Not sure why the last two have me ignored, but this feature is certainly fascinating – I'd normally expect this kind of thing to be private.
Anyway, I joined in June and I like the forum. I've come across a number of insightful posts across a bunch of threads and the environment here is friendly.

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I was going to give my opinion on this topic, but I suddenly have to go to the bathroom real bad. So I will have to do that instead. Sorry.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I just learned that you can view the Ignore Lists of Codex members. It's a cool feature (first time I've encountered it on a forum). A total of 3 members are presently ignoring me – Grauken (expected), Ahnx, and Karoliner. Not sure why the last two have me ignored, but this feature is certainly fascinating – I'd normally expect this kind of thing to be private.
Anyway, I joined in June and I like the forum. I've come across a number of insightful posts across a bunch of threads and the environment here is friendly.

If you can't get at least one 'dexer to ignore you, are you even posting?

Interesting, the only one ignoring me is 1451 along with 716 other users so I'm not special it seems. Maybe his goal is to eventually ignore 1451 users who knows with all the nutjobs here. Anyway this cunt has last logged in on September 20th so he's not making much progress. :lol:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We put an investigative team on this issue when it was first raised and I'm happy to report their findings after extensive research. They've discovered that the site hasn't gone to shit but rather, shit has come to the site.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
We put an investigative team on this issue when it was first raised and I'm happy to report their findings after extensive research. They've discovered that the site hasn't gone to shit but rather, shit has come to the site.
hey king you want a sandwich. shall be making some

911 Jumper

Educated

If you can't get at least one 'dexer to ignore you, are you even posting?
:philosoraptor:.
Interesting, the only one ignoring me is 1451 along with 716 other users so I'm not special it seems. Maybe his goal is to eventually ignore 1451 users who knows with all the nutjobs here. Anyway this cunt has last logged in on September 20th so he's not making much progress. :lol:
Just noticed you joined in 2012 and you only have ONE person ignoring you. That's impressive. Since I discovered the feature yesterday, I've been clicking around on other members' Ignore Lists, out of curiosity, and I was surprised to see that there's a lot ignoring going on among members here. Personally I've never used the feature myself (even on other forums).

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Yes, it's a cool feature but it bothers me if I have no idea why someone is ignoring me. Currently six people are ignoring me: 1451, aweigh, Grauken, Mark.L.Joy, Wirdschowerdn (a.k.a. Morgoth) and Zombra. I have no idea why Grauken and Mark put me on ignore as I don't think I have ever interacted with them. Fortunately, things are clear for the rest: 1451 and aweigh ignore everyone, Morgoth put me ignore because I very prominently said that I don't like him and Zombra put me on ignore after I said that he has too many people on ignore (not sure whether he understands the irony).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom