Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline This site has gone to shit.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Yes, it's a cool feature but it bothers me if I have no idea why someone is ignoring me.

Anyone who ignores me is a little bitch.
Only those without sin may cast the first stone
1700902316130.png

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Camel

Scholar
I just learned that you can view the Ignore Lists of Codex members. It's a cool feature (first time I've encountered it on a forum). A total of 3 members are presently ignoring me – Grauken (expected), Ahnx, and Karoliner. Not sure why the last two have me ignored, but this feature is certainly fascinating – I'd normally expect this kind of thing to be private.
Anyway, I joined in June and I like the forum. I've come across a number of insightful posts across a bunch of threads and the environment here is friendly.
Karoliner is one of posters who ignores half a forum, I'm ignored by him and don't recall ever interacting with him. He also ignores you and then replies to you.
Not sure I've read this guy's postings or rated them.
4E78csk.png

911 Jumper

Educated
Yes, it's a cool feature but it bothers me if I have no idea why someone is ignoring me. Currently six people are ignoring me: 1451, aweigh, Grauken, Mark.L.Joy, Wirdschowerdn (a.k.a. Morgoth) and Zombra. I have no idea why Grauken and Mark put me on ignore as I don't think I have ever interacted with them. Fortunately, things are clear for the rest: 1451 and aweigh ignore everyone, Morgoth put me ignore because I very prominently said that I don't like him and Zombra put me on ignore after I said that he has too many people on ignore (not sure whether he understands the irony).
I wouldn't worry about it. 2 of the 3 who have ignored me are people I've not interacted with. Therefore, they've probably ignored me because of my views on something. I think it's childish, but it happens.
I've come across views that I disagree with but I don't feel I have to ignore/block the people who expressed them. I accept that there are people who don't share my views on a particular matter.
I think if someone is harassing you repeatedly e.g. following you across multiple threads, sniping at you regularly, spamming threads etc., then the ignore feature can be helpful, but personally I see very little use for it outside of those situations.

911 Jumper

Educated
I just learned that you can view the Ignore Lists of Codex members. It's a cool feature (first time I've encountered it on a forum). A total of 3 members are presently ignoring me – Grauken (expected), Ahnx, and Karoliner. Not sure why the last two have me ignored, but this feature is certainly fascinating – I'd normally expect this kind of thing to be private.
Anyway, I joined in June and I like the forum. I've come across a number of insightful posts across a bunch of threads and the environment here is friendly.
Karoliner is one of posters who ignores half a forum, I'm ignored by him and don't recall ever interacting with him. He also ignores you and then replies to you.
Not sure I've read this guy's postings or rated them.
4E78csk.png
Yeah, I noticed that too. He has ignored a lot of people. Wonder if a number of those are accidental – it's pretty easy to hit the Ignore button on the little profile card (it doesn't require any kind of secondary confirmation).

Beans00

Augur
smaug You aren't a good poster, in fact I would say you're consistently one of the lowest quality posters on this forum.

Also no good posters left with the rpghq drama. All the half decent posters and even most of the funny schizos still post here because rpghq is dead and has like 15 active users. Skinwalker was right on the money for once in his life when gabel (who is a garbage poster himself) tried to throw random names out.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
smaug You aren't a good poster, in fact I would say you're consistently one of the lowest quality posters on this forum.

Also no good posters left with the rpghq drama. All the half decent posters and even most of the funny schizos still post here because rpghq is dead and has like 15 active users. Skinwalker was right on the money for once in his life when gabel (who is a garbage poster himself) tried to throw random names out.
do you guys even read the thread you’re responding to?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Damn son!

slamdunk.png

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
My fellow codexers, I am of the opinion that we need the Codex Unification Negotiation Troop Squad.

We survived Reddit, do not let Discord sow discord among us!

Bring back shoutbox and form a proper stand against it.
How about you killing yourself?
That way 'dex gains and you're with your space jews.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
My fellow codexers, I am of the opinion that we need the Codex Unification Negotiation Troop Squad.

We survived Reddit, do not let Discord sow discord among us!

Bring back shoutbox and form a proper stand against it.
How about you killing yourself?
That way 'dex gains and you're with your space jews.
Oh hey Fork, sounds like you're drinking.

I am drinking today too.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
41fuSyjTHKL.jpg

Think Jews are wimps who don't know how to defend themselves? Think again.

After a couple of thousand years of persecution, from being hounded by the Egyptians to being bashed by the Bolsheviks, the Chosen People decided to fight back. Thus, JewJitsu was born.

Based on ancient Jewish principles and refined long ago in the Far East (where Chinese food was plentiful) Jew-Jitsu, the Hebrew Hands of Fury, is a martial art for nudniks who are tired of living in fear. Train your body and mind! Rise to a higher plane of spiritual satisfaction! Put fear into the hearts of those who mess with the kosher kids!

Master self-defense techniques like

• The Davening Headbutt
• Throwing of the Star of David
• The Prayerful Strike
• The Peyes of Fury
• The Priestly Blessing to the Eyes
• The eadly Punch in the Kishke--and the Advanced Punch in the Kishke
• The Art of Becoming a Nin-Ju

Loaded with kick-by-kick illustrations, Jew-Jitsu gives you supreme physical confidence, get ready to kick major tucas!Daniel Eliezer, master trained in the art of Jew-Jitsu, this ancient Hebrew martial art for which there is no defense!

Jews of the Chabad Lubavitch tradition on loving kindness. "But that doesn't mean we can't be Chabad-asses, either," says Jew-Jitsu Master Daniel Eliezer.

Eliezer received his Jewish training at the Hollandaise Synagogue in Antwerp, adjacent to the Antwerp Central railway station because, he says, "in this part of the world, you never know when you'll have to leave in a hurry." He is currently rabbi-in-residence at Temple Bet Middler in upstate New York, where he lives with his wife and three children

Rabbi Daniel Eliezer received his Jewish training at the Hollandaise Synagogue in Antwerp, located adjacent to the Antwerp Central railway station because, he says, "In this part of the world, you never know when you'll have to leave in a hurry." He is currently rabbi-in-residence at Temple Bet Middler in upstate New York, where he lives with his wife and three children.

https://www.amazon.com/Jew-Jitsu-Hebrew-Rabbi-Daniel-Eliezer/dp/0806530014

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom