Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ultima Ultima 6 Remake in U7/Exult Engine

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.ultima6.realmofultima.com/?p=516

“We’re live, pal!”​

Posted by Zygon Dragon on 1st April 2023 in Updates

Download now

cool_story_bro.png

Music seems to be messed up. I always get that damn Rule Britannia tune repeating again and again, even when I'm way outside of Britishs Castle. Otherwise mighty impressive work from what I've seen so far!

Why is Tseramo sitting inside the walls of level 3 of the dungeon under Lord B.'s castle? He talks about the Fellowship (which obviously isn't a thing in UVI) and thinks he's in the forests hunting...
tseargecqi.png

I think I'll abstain from continue playing the game in its current beta 1.0 state. Some more strange stuff happened. That happens if you use the "help" spell. Then you'll end up in this godforsaken place:
dasdfsafsfsafaokcn2.png

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I'm really shocked at the lack of feedback on this one, this is a huge project that could be the best thing ever, yet no one seems to be talking about it and bugs are usually not the thing that stops RPGCodex.

How is it right now ?

DON'T ASK ME TO TRY IT.

I'm really shocked at the lack of feedback on this one, this is a huge project that could be the best thing ever, yet no one seems to be talking about it and bugs are usually not the thing that stops RPGCodex.

How is it right now ?

DON'T ASK ME TO TRY IT.
It's great, alas there are still quite some bugs. Most of them cosmetic though... TRY IT!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.ultima6.realmofultima.com/?p=522

Mod version 1.1 is now live.​

Mod version 1.1 is now available here!: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj8Wo4nZZETJjDTpbrypIDk6tPlu?e=p2lMjO and if you already have a game started, the usecode file fixes most conversation issues as well as adding a “sell” option to blacksmiths where they will buy back items they sell at 1/3rd original cost. Get the standalone usecode file here, just drop it into your patch folder and rewrite the old one: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj8Wo4nZZETJiCbTOkc_jCRuJHtI?e=GI91C9 See a full list of changes and fixes in the readme file. Also… if you are using Exult v 1.8… don’t! Please use 1.9 latest snapshot because most people’s issues are stemming from using the older version (Sherry not talking and a few others).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom