Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

911 Jumper

Educated
As someone who hasn't had access to reactions (or buttons as you call them) since I signed up, I often wonder what it would be like to, playfully of course, respond to a Female codexer with the “Begone Thot!” reaction or the “Someone has Issues” reaction.
:negative:
There are no females on the internet
There are females on this forum, some even hiding behind male personas – as confirmed by “Meb” (does anyone remember her?), who herself was a confirmed female codexer.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
As someone who hasn't had access to reactions (or buttons as you call them) since I signed up, I often wonder what it would be like to, playfully of course, respond to a Female codexer with the “Begone Thot!” reaction or the “Someone has Issues” reaction.
:negative:
There are no females on the internet
There are females on this forum, some even hiding behind male personas – as confirmed by “Meb” (does anyone remember her?), who herself was a confirmed female codexer.
Trust me bro, that's a trap

911 Jumper

Educated

Pretty sure you have to pay for those two buttons even after you reach the year milestone.
Really? Damn, I was hoping I could wait until June this year (I signed in June 2023) and I'd gain access to reactions. Is it a one off payment to unlock reactions or is it only available as part of a rolling sub? Reactions is only thing I really want. I feel as if I can't fully participate without them.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Really? Damn, I was hoping I could wait until June this year (I signed in June 2023) and I'd gain access to reactions. Is it a one off payment to unlock reactions or is it only available as part of a rolling sub? Reactions is only thing I really want. I feel as if I can't fully participate without them.

You get a decent amount of reactions for getting to the year mark. Then there are a bunch of special ones you have to pay directly to get.

911 Jumper

Educated

You get a decent amount of reactions for getting to the year mark. Then there are a bunch of special ones you have to pay directly to get.
Oh, that's good to hear. That's fine by me. I initially thought you get nothing – even after a year. Not being able to react currently makes it look as if I'm ignoring direct replies, so getting access to them will be great.

Semiurge

Cipher

Pretty sure you have to pay for those two buttons even after you reach the year milestone.

I never paid for them, they just magickally unlocked one day.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Codex secrets revealed: best practice is to express interest, be heard once, and then not mention it again. Squeaky wheels don't get the grease.

KafkaBot

Scholar
How does one get the "quality shit" button? I know cattigious can be purchased, but found nothing on this one.

Kinda rude that such a prestigious button isn't given to everyone, to be honest

EDIT: I take it from the reactions that I need to pay up (that's what "equip the ring" means, right?). Well, it is thematically consistent that one only gets normal shit unless they fork over some cash, I suppose.

Last edited:

Häyhä

Arbiter
Why can't I use the buttons?
You need more than 1:10 brofist to post ratio

That's stinks!

Git gud. :cool:

brosky.png

ds

Cipher
Patron
To bring this thread back on track, I think with the the games industry and the world is going I think we need more nuanced ways to express our disgust.
rating_prosper.png
TrumpDisgusting.png
rating_shit.png
and
nuke2.png
alone are simply not going to be enough going forward. To that end I propose the following addition:
cd2c106e81ace7e625d4bf6034ae6373fd6eebc71beb59091b12a13a26bd43cf.gif

It would also be useful to have :shitandpiss: in button form.

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
To bring this thread back on track, I think with the the games industry and the world is going I think we need more nuanced ways to express our disgust.
rating_prosper.png
TrumpDisgusting.png
rating_shit.png
and
nuke2.png
alone are simply not going to be enough going forward. To that end I propose the following addition:
cd2c106e81ace7e625d4bf6034ae6373fd6eebc71beb59091b12a13a26bd43cf.gif

It would also be useful to have :shitandpiss: in button form.

Was thinking the same, disgusting is very light. I prefer to puke on stuff, hardcore to the mega.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom