Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why does DU hate freedom? And stuffies.

Black Cat

Magister
Seriously, I sent the contact us thingie because I want a new account and I'm totally bored of being Black Cat. So, like, where's my account? Gimme account! Or i'll cry and you'll stop being my favoritest jerk moderator, like, totally ever.

:(

Black Cat

Magister
It's not like you guys aren't going to go, like, Hi Black Cat as you did every other time I have changed names.

I just want to have a new account. :(

And stuffies.

Everyone hates me. :'(

Stasgard

Liturgist
register.jpg

This is my gift to you on my birthday. You can thank me for my overwhleming generosity later.

Black Cat

Magister
Stasgard said:
This is my gift to you on my birthday. You can thank me for my overwhleming generosity later.

Ahem. This...

I sent the contact us thingie because I want a new account and I'm totally bored of being Black Cat

... means I already tried, thank you. But somehow the thingie thought my ISP's gateway was a proxy or some thingie, so I did need to send a contact us thingie. And they haven't yet given me my new account-chan.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Cthulhu-Cat.jpg

What abomination has been evoked by this wicked sorcery?
Only time will tell, behold and despair o foolish woman.

Black Cat

Magister
root said:
why don't you go back to being schättenjager?

163734_sm-Blood%20Angels,%20Brofist,%20Fist%20Bump,%20Fistbump,%20Humor,%20Necrons.jpg

:M

@ Excidium

That's actually a good one. I'll try that. :3

@ Kz3r0

Awesome image.

:love:

And, hey, I told you if you survived it was my turn! :3

@ anus_pounder

I should try to become a moderator, actually. That's a good idea. Black Cat, moderator. Totally. Awesome. And stuffies.

Black Cat

Magister
I don't want to change my name. I want a new account. But the thingie believes my ISP is a proxy, so I needed to ask them to create me a new account. But they are evil and mean and hate pointy ears and cats and little mouse bards and all other cute stuffies in the world, and thus didn't. :(

gromit

Arcane
~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T said:
Yeah by making a thread about it you've invited the judgment of the Dark Underlord into your life (new account name). I pray he will be merciful.
Truth spoken by the guy who has to cut-and-paste to log in.

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
Jason said:
pancake said:
I will be banning (for a week) members who request username changes / custom tags in Site Feedback. Starting from... now.

Black Cat said:
I don't want to change my name. I want a new account. But the thingie believes my ISP is a proxy, so I needed to ask them to create me a new account.

Epic reading comprehension fail. What about, you know, learning to read before trying to enforce rules and stuffies? :M

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
1. You don't want to change your registered name.
2. You want a new account with zero post count.

Well...both conditions can be fulfilled by just setting her post count to zero right?

oscar

Arcane
Why do you give a fuck? Does knowing your account name is Black Cat somehow inhibit your ability to discuss rpgs? Will a fresh post count of 0 give you a never before thought of insight into Fallout or Gothic II?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
oscar said:
Why do you give a fuck? Does knowing your account name is Black Cat somehow inhibit your ability to discuss rpgs? Will a fresh post count of 0 give you a never before thought of insight into Fallout or Gothic II?

Drog and Bryce do this continually.... apparently Black Cat thinks the same is possible...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom