Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why does DU hate freedom? And stuffies.

gromit

Arcane
So. On Gothic:

Is it more like everyone goes around saying "dude, I'm gonna smoke me some Edward," or that when you ascend to the throne you must take the title of King Ganja?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, I've not gotten around to the Contact Us forum quite yet. Maybe one day soon.

Cassidy said:
Why pancake?
That my young friend is a strange tale of terror and excitement involving a man, a boy named Drog and some Russians.

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
oscar said:
Why do you give a fuck? Does knowing your account name is Black Cat somehow inhibit your ability to discuss rpgs? Will a fresh post count of 0 give you a never before thought of insight into Fallout or Gothic II?

who the fuck discusses rpgs? :decline:

Morkar Left

Why a new alt? You already left Andhaira behind in entertaining threads and you are close to excel the tranny faction. Don't stop now! We like you.
:love: ok?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
DwarvenFood said:
Try to get yourself out of the confines of the house and go & register at an internet cafe. Problem?

All that rage about how people are fools for working and paying for stuff means that Black Cat never had enough time to actually work and thus have money to go out.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Maybe if you made a generous paypal donation to the Codex your wishes would be granted. Like tossing coins into a fountain or well.

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
oscar said:
Why do you give a fuck? Does knowing your account name is Black Cat somehow inhibit your ability to discuss rpgs? Will a fresh post count of 0 give you a never before thought of insight into Fallout or Gothic II?

Wow. Your Banality level is pretty high. The long winter is here, etc.

In any case, I am not a practical girl. Only those who exist only for work and labor need to be practical, and I dont. So I don't care about the practicalities of it or anything else. Be it clothes, people, places, whatever, the purpose of thingies is to entertain me and amuse me, and when I get bored of something I just throw it away and get a new one. I have way above two hundred email accounts, though not even I remember how to enter most of them, so many clothes my dad gave me a unused room for me to keep it all and it's starting to feel small, etc. And I don't do alts, everyone here knows Kawaii Theurgist = Black Cat. It's not like my way of writing and stuffies is hard to recognize.

And when I actually use a proxy it isn't even an open proxy, but a couple of private ones. Given the text thingie says they are not allowing open, public proxies, that's not the problem either.

RK47 said:
1. You don't want to change your registered name.
2. You want a new account with zero post count.

Well...both conditions can be fulfilled by just setting her post count to zero right?

Totally no. Because, like, it would be the same account, and I'm totally bored of my current accounts.

root said:
and yes, I could use a hug, thanks

:love:

Hug brigade to the rescue!

DwarvenFood said:
Try to get yourself out of the confines of the house and go & register at an internet cafe. Problem?

Almost everyone who has a brain here uses the same ISP in here. You see, even when they are kind of crappy in some thingies their IP is variable. Better yet, you don't even need to wait a couple of days for your IP to be switches if you know how to force an IP change, which means you can go totally LOL on all those sites and thingies trying to limit your piracy bandwith. Did you just downloaded part1.rar of something or another from Rapidshare and they want you to wait for fifteen or thirty minutes before downloading again? Sure. Fifteen seconds later you are downloading again. And the ISP has no download limits nor bandwith limits of any kind.

So, like, as I was saying they are one of the main ISPs in here and the only one people who know bleep about piracy thingies and stuffies will use. Most cafes here, given almost all cafes here have internet using both WiFi and other stuffies, use that same ISP thingie. And I'm not going to go walk around for hours and hours, and more hours, to find some dirty and lost internet place thingie, when my health is still kind of flimsy and most my clothes look awful without heels.

Commie said:
All that rage about how people are fools for working and paying for stuff means that Black Cat never had enough time to actually work and thus have money to go out.

Work is for lossers and commoners, suck it up. My family is pretty well off and neither I nor my brother need to work. My brother sometimes works because he's bored, but he's kind of weird like that. And he doesn't need to care for very long nails and pretty hands and blacking out every now and then, and at my age the only places you can work are totally awful and lowly anyway, so totally no. My reputation would never recover and I would be getting jokes about grease in my hair for, like, eternity and beyond.

Garfunkel said:
You would only out yourself in short order, BC.

In less than a post, given I want the new account to have the same nickname as the one I'm using in, uhm, that other place. RPGWatch or something, where we go when this place drops down.

Menckenstein said:
Maybe if you made a generous paypal donation to the Codex your wishes would be granted. Like tossing coins into a fountain or well.

Of course. Totally. Dad! Can you use one of your credit card thingies to make a donation to an internet place I visit?

And then, first, like, Is this again about buying pretty clothes for your game characters?

And me, like, Totally no! It's a donation out of the good of my heart for a place I visit a lot!

And he, then, What's the site?

And me, totally, RPGCodex.net

And then, a couple of days later...

:hmmm: We have to talk.

gromit

Arcane
~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T said:
gromit said:
~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T said:
Yeah by making a thread about it you've invited the judgment of the Dark Underlord into your life (new account name). I pray he will be merciful.
Truth spoken by the guy who has to cut-and-paste to log in.
Actually I only need to type in tilde and auto complete does the rest :smug:
Ah, see, I stay logged in, and nuke my browsers from orbit every month or so :smug: ;)

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
Morkar said:
He's not giving you your own cc to use?

He did when I was fifteen, and I went totally overboard with it. So he said I lack the barest measure of self control when it comes to fashion and pretty but useless stuffies, and thus he gives me enough money to buy most thingies I want, inside of certain rules, and always gives me money to go out and stuffies, but he's not going to give me a credit card no matter how hard I cry and how many puppy eyes I make, because then instead of just asking for money for those thingies I really want I go and buy every little thingie catching my fancy.

I can't really be angry about that, he's right. I'm awful with money. And with icecream. Which means I spend a small fortune, monthly, on icecream. artesanal icecream. Sooo tasty. I want icecream now. :(

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Black Cat: poster girl for both abortion and spankings.
Hard spankings.

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
@ DwarvenFood

I have five accounts. Three ov them, Black Cat = Kawaii Theurgist = Old Degenerate Priest, everyone knows are, like, prettyneko.inc and the other two I never use, I used each like, two posts each or something and then got bored. I don't even remember their passwords, nor the passwords for the email accounts I used to create them, nor which email accounts I used to create them. Actually, I don't remember the password of the email I used to create Black Cat, neither. And there's a sixth one, I believe, but I forgot the nickname on that last one. Or maybe it doesn't exists and I'm just deluded, like I'm about, like, half the time or somethingie? Anyway.

I'll ask someone nice and friendly to make me an account. :(

spekkio

Arcane
Black Cat said:
This new type of 'OMG people look how important poster I am' is surely going to impress DU.

:roll:

You should be ashamed of yourself, Andy.

:decline:

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
spekkio said:
Black Cat said:
This new type of 'OMG people look how important poster I am' is surely going to impress DU.

:roll:

You should be ashamed of yourself, Andy.

:decline:

Aren't you the account I forgot how to enter, actually? ¬¬ Stop rebelling against your mistress! And give me back my password, I forgot it.

Morkar Left

Kawaii Theurgist said:
Morkar said:
He's not giving you your own cc to use?

He did when I was fifteen, and I went totally overboard with it. So he said I lack the barest measure of self control when it comes to fashion and pretty but useless stuffies, and thus he gives me enough money to buy most thingies I want, inside of certain rules, and always gives me money to go out and stuffies, but he's not going to give me a credit card no matter how hard I cry and how many puppy eyes I make, because then instead of just asking for money for those thingies I really want I go and buy every little thingie catching my fancy.

I can't really be angry about that, he's right. I'm awful with money. And with icecream. Which means I spend a small fortune, monthly, on icecream. artesanal icecream. Sooo tasty. I want icecream now. :(

That's mean from him. He could just give you a cc with a limit instead of you having to ask him everytime. Just say it's for studying purposes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom