Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why does DU hate freedom? And stuffies.

spekkio

Arcane
Kawaii Theurgist said:
Aren't you the account I forgot how to enter, actually? ¬¬ Stop rebelling against your mistress!
YNI3h.jpg

:M

Repressed Homosexual
She tries to sound like an Argentinian Veronica Lodge, that story about daddy confiscating her credit card is straight from Archie.

Also can you please get a thesaurus and try to stop saying thingie 10 times per post?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
But seriously, what was the point of this thread?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Kawaii Theurgist said:
He did when I was fifteen, and I went totally overboard with it. So he said I lack the barest measure of self control when it comes to fashion and pretty but useless stuffies, and thus he gives me enough money to buy most thingies I want, inside of certain rules, and always gives me money to go out and stuffies, but he's not going to give me a credit card no matter how hard I cry and how many puppy eyes I make, because then instead of just asking for money for those thingies I really want I go and buy every little thingie catching my fancy.

I can't really be angry about that, he's right. I'm awful with money. And with icecream. Which means I spend a small fortune, monthly, on icecream. artesanal icecream. Sooo tasty. I want icecream now. :(
And now we know the real reason you pirate games: no credit card to buy them :smug:

Also, this thread made me go all
dead.gif

Your LP's are still awesome though :love:

root said:
and yes, I could use a hug, thanks
I would give you one, but you didn't specify which one of my accounts you wanted me to use :smug:

Oh go on anyway :love:

alkeides

Arcane
Patron
Do they have debit cards where you live? You can try to convince your dad to apply for a debit card and deposit some amount of money to it or if they have the kind where you don't need to give your real name, you just apply for one and deposit money into it yourself.

oscar

Arcane
Kawaii Theurgist said:
Wow. Your Banality level is pretty high. The long winter is here, etc.

I guess we should be happy that you let loose by making new accounts to post from on an internet forum in exactly the same style and with exactly the same shtick ("I'm a teenage girl into cute things and wicca!") instead of something dangerous.

Cassidy

Arcane
villain of the story said:
Black Cat said:
I should try to become a moderator, actually. That's a good idea. Black Cat, moderator. Totally. Awesome. And stuffies.

The day hoes start becoming a moderators, Codex will be finished.

I wonder what Cleve has to say about the growth of occultism/New Age in the late 20th/21st Century and how it relates to ITZ. But I never read anything about it written by the Neanderthal. Will the Machete Rape Gangs start with the Christian white wymmins or with the pagan ones first?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Melcar said:
Hey BC. Do you have nice tits?

I'm impressed this thread made it to three pages before someone tried the venerable mating call of the virgin geek.

What happend to you codex? Is the mere thought of a supposedly-female computer gamer no longer enough to get your hormones boiling? Truly RPGCodex is for fags these days.

:codexisfor:

Morkar Left

Ulminati said:
Melcar said:
Hey BC. Do you have nice tits?

I'm impressed this thread made it to three pages before someone tried the venerable mating call of the virgin geek.

What happend to you codex? Is the mere thought of a supposedly-female computer gamer no longer enough to get your hormones boiling? Truly RPGCodex is for fags these days.

:codexisfor:

Didn't they all turned out to be trannies? And you really wonder why RPGCodex is for fags these days? :roll:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Kawaii Theurgist said:
Morkar said:
He's not giving you your own cc to use?

He did when I was fifteen, and I went totally overboard with it. So he said I lack the barest measure of self control when it comes to fashion and pretty but useless stuffies, and thus he gives me enough money to buy most thingies I want, inside of certain rules, and always gives me money to go out and stuffies, but he's not going to give me a credit card no matter how hard I cry and how many puppy eyes I make, because then instead of just asking for money for those thingies I really want I go and buy every little thingie catching my fancy.

I can't really be angry about that, he's right. I'm awful with money. And with icecream. Which means I spend a small fortune, monthly, on icecream. artesanal icecream. Sooo tasty. I want icecream now. :(
So....

If you started working part-time (nothing child-labour-ish of course, perhaps just printing files at an office on weekends or after school hours)...

And if you started accumulating the pay from there...

And if you showed him the accumulated savings you made and your maturity in not spending your first paycheck...

Maybe he'll let you have a card for a brief while, just long enough for a donation, before you lose control and lose the card again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom