Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was asfasdf banned?

Radiane

Cipher
what's a 60 year old without children or grandchildren doing all day?

He is plotting and scheming in an internet forum like a teenage girl. This eases up his wretched daily existence.

Apart from the fact that we don't know who this "Crispy" really is (he could be a teenage girl, after all), even if that statement were true: isn't it also true for many forum users, here or elsewhere, that posting on a favorite forum serves as an important activity in order to relax from boring/stressful daily routine.

Mortmal

Arcane
So inspired by saeci
N2WXAmY.jpg

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Whelp, since Roxor went ahead and broke the code, I might as well show the entire post for context. Judge me as you will:

QLLvYY3.jpg

I'd also like Infinitron to confirm that I specifically turned down his recent offer to make me moderator of Shoutbox again, because I refuse to break the agreement I made with asf about it. asf paid the money, the change is permanent. I could show screenshots of that exchange with Infinitron, but since it was made in the Admin section -- which is supposed to be sacrosanct -- I won't.

Edit: I forgot, I'd also like to publicly retract the segment about asf never posting anything else in the forums. I was unaware of his involvement with Prelude to Darkness so I acknowledge that. That part was unfair of me to say, privately or otherwise, but I stand by everything else I said about his behavior here.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Whelp, since Roxor went ahead and broke the code, I might as well show the entire post for context. Judge me as you will:

QLLvYY3.jpg

I'd also like Infinitron to confirm that I specifically turned down his recent offer to make me moderator of Shoutbox again, because I refuse to break the agreement I made with asf about it. asf paid the money, the change is permanent. I could show screenshots of that exchange with Infinitron, but since it was made in the Admin section -- which is supposed to be sacrosanct -- I won't.

Edit: I forgot, I'd also like to publicly retract the segment about asf never posting anything else in the forums. I was unaware of his involvement with Prelude to Darkness so I acknowledge that. That part was unfair of me to say, privately or otherwise, but I stand by everything else I said about his behavior here.
You are the biggest faggot I've ever seen on this forum. did you vote for biden as well you stupid fucktard

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Repeated posting of 'niggers' in Shoutbox after having posted 'fags' and 'X is gay' over and over and over and over again literally for years defines asf as a shitposter. It wasn't just the 'niggers' thing.

That's why he was TEMPORARILY banned from Shoutbox.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
YOU'RE NOT EVEN BLACK, WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED BY THE WORD NIGGER??????????????

you are the worst kind of liberal boomer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom