Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Battle Brothers - Beasts & Exploration DLC Announced
Game News - posted by VentilatorOfDoom on Sat 4 August 2018, 09:18:16Tags: Battle Brothers; Battle Brothers - Beasts & Exploration; Overhype Studios
Overhype Studios announced an upcoming Beasts & Exploration DLC for Battle Brothers on their developer blog.
That’s a pretty telling name, and as it suggests, the focus of the DLC will be on introducing new beast opponents in order to bring more variety to every stage of the game, and to make exploring the world more interesting and rewarding. But that’s not all!
Here’s the list of major features you can expect:
- A variety of challenging new beasts populating different parts of the wilds. Each with unique mechanics and loot.
- A bigger world to explore, full of unique hidden locations throughout that offer new possibilities and rewards to the daring adventurer.
- Trophies from slain beasts that can be crafted into charms, potions and other items to customize the look of your hardened mercenaries and benefit them in combat.
- New contracts that have you engage in profitable beast hunting, exploration and more.
- New weapons, tools, shields, and armor to equip your men with.
- New paint items that can be used to paint shields and helmets in the colors of your company.
- Lots of new events.
- New music tracks.
Alongside the DLC, which will not be free, the game will also receive a sizable free update. This update will contain a whole bunch of improvements and balancing changes, as well as some minor content additions.