Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Underrail Dev Log #62: Version 22.214.171.124 Beta
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Tue 9 July 2019, 18:53:38Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail
With the release of the Expedition expansion fast approaching, Stygian have released a new experimental beta update for Underrail to test the new features that will be added to the game alongside it. These include a long-desired speedup functionality as well as various quality-of-life and cosmetic tweaks. The latest development update announces the news:
In preparation of the expansion release, we're releasing a new version of the base game (on which the current testing version is running on) to make sure that no major breaking bugs have been introduced.
To play experimental branch on Steam, you right click the game in your library and go to "Betas" tab. To do so on GOG, you select the game and choose More->Settings. Make sure you don't override all your live version saves just in case something goes horribly wrong.
Here are the patch notes:
- Added the ability to speed up the game while out of combat
- Added achievements to the GOG Galaxy version
- Containers that you opened once will now have darker labels
- Organic enemies that die while burning will now be smoking and appear charred
- HE grenades and some other explosions will leave temporary marks on the ground
- Gas clouds will now fade in/out
- New barrels