Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Solasta Kickstarter Update #26: Campaign over, Sorcerer will be free post-launch DLC
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Fri 4 October 2019, 21:50:26Tags: Solasta: Crown of the Magister; Tactical Adventures
The Solasta: Crown of the Magister Kickstarter campaign concluded this afternoon having raised €243,855 from 5995 backers, which is a bit over €6k from the Sorcerer class stretch goal. Unlike some other Kickstarter developers, Tactical Adventures have decided not to continue raising funds after the campaign via PayPal, so the Sorcerer won't make it into the game on launch. However, due to popular demand it will be released as a free DLC afterwards. The Half-Orc and Dragonborn are out of luck though, at least for now. Anyway, here's a summary of the campaign from the concluding Kickstarter update, including a list of all the social and referral rewards I was too lazy to pay attention to.
Sorcerer Class - Free DLC!
We fell short of the Sorcerer Stretch Goal, which means we most likely won't be able to add it to the final game... at launch, that is! We've seen how much love this class received in the comments and on our social media channels, so we decided to offer the Sorcerer Class as FREE DLC after we wrap up Solasta: Crown of the Magister!
Get ready to sling Empowered Fireballs and Twinned Haste, for the Sorcerer will definitively make its way to Solasta!
So, what are the next steps now that our Kickstarter Campaign is over?
- On October 18th 2019, our Free Kickstarter Pre-Alpha Demo will leave our Steam Page as the entire team's focus shifts towards working on the final game.
- In early November 2019 (next month), you will receive a mail from CrowdOx - our Pledge Manager - to manage your Kickstarter Rewards, select additional Physical Add-Ons and pay the Shipping Fees (if you have physical items in your rewards). We will make a Kickstarter Update next Monday (October 7th) to go in more details about that.
- We will write Kickstarter Updates on a Monthly basis to keep you informed about Features, Lore and Project Progress. If you want to read more, we write Dev Blogs every week on our Website.
- Don't hesitate to join our Community if you haven't already! You can chat with us on Official Forums & Discord Server.
We are happy to announce that as of today, we've reached the final tier of Referral Rewards! Thanks to everyone who brought their friends to the Kickstarter, every backer will receive these three magic items: The Dwarven Bread, The Six League Boots & The One Ring! Once again, your support in sharing Solasta out there really helped a lot, many cheers to all of you!
We've also just reached 1,000 Facebook Fans, unlocking the next Social Reward: 4 Solastan Archetypes on D&D Beyond Homebrew System! We will add these Archetypes before end of October, and inform you via Kickstarter Update once they're live. You have unlocked over the course of this campaign:
- Wallpaper Pack: Download Link
- Iron Man Mode. This for you hardcore veterans out there!
- At the Beginning OST, available on Youtube & Bandcamp
- Spoon of Discord In-Game Item (given to every Kickstarter Backer)
- Short Prequel Story PDF
- 4 Solastan Archetypes on D&D Beyond (Homebrew System)