Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Bethesda hiring for positions
Company News - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Fri 1 April 2005, 02:10:00Tags: Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda is hiring per this page. Here's the info:
LEVEL DESIGNER -- Rockville, Maryland
Design, create, build, and script levels for future Elder Scrolls and Fallout products. Includes working in our proprietary toolset to design, build, light, and script game areas.
Candidate should have:
- Excellent sense of 3D game space and gameflow.
- Experience with designing, building, and populating game levels.
- Experience scripting or programming complex interactivity.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Architectural design experience a plus.
- Experience with 3D Studio Max a plus.
- Experience with The Elder Scrolls Construction Set a plus.
- Knowledge of Role Playing games and The Elder Scrolls or Fallout a plus.
- Game industry experience a plus.
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for porfolios/materials) via email, fax, or regular mail. We will not return any materials.
ATTN: Human Resources
(Include position name)
1370 Piccard Drive, Suite 120
Rockville, MD 20850-4304
Fax: (301) 926-8010
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position you for which you are applying.
I vote MISSIONARY position!