Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
NWN Pirates of the Sword Coast released
Mod News - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Thu 23 June 2005, 05:41:17Tags: Neverwinter Nights
BioWare has released Pirates of the Sword Coast as part of their premium module line up for Neverwinter Nights. The cost of the module is $9.99 and has the following features:
- Embark on this epic seafaring journey by yourself or in multi-player with your friends!
- Live the swashbuckler's life in this high-spirited tale of pirates, parrots, and peril!
- Explore the popular Sword Coast region of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.
- Start the adventure in the port of Neverwinter, now recovering from the events of the official campaign.
- Experience multiple endings, interactive henchmen, and a rollicking tale of woe!
- Build a loyal and hearty crew from your choice of ten potential sailors!
- Written and developed exclusively by BioWare writers and designers.
- Feast your eyes on scads of new artwork by mod community darlings, DLA!
- Enjoy more excellent music commissioned from community composer David John!
- 8-12 hours of gameplay (our biggest Premium Module ever).
- Starting Level: 5 to 10. This adventure will scale to your character level. Characters level 4 or lower will be automatically set to level 5.
8-12 hours is epic?
Spotted at: Blue's News