Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Nethergate Resurrection is announced
Game News - posted by Role-Player on Fri 30 March 2007, 00:16:07Tags: Jeff Vogel; Spiderweb Software
Spiderweb Software has recently announced that they are doing a remake of their classic and classy title, Nethergate:
At last, Spiderweb Software's classic adventure of treachery and battle in ancient times has returned! Travel back to ancient Britannia for a tale of cunning foes, vicious battles, and a race to rediscover the lost secrets of magic.I guess this will finally silence Jeff Vogel's detractors who keep claiming he is only rehashing the same games... Wait what?
Nethergate: Resurrection is a huge, exciting, fantasy role-playing game, which features:
* Two different sides, the powerful Romans and the savage and cunning Celts. Each side has a completely different full-length adventure.
* Enormous game world, with dozens of dungeons and many characters and quests.
* Fascinating storyline. Fight for freedom, or further the glory of the Empire.
* Lost secrets of magic! Dozens of spells and hundreds of hidden magical artifacts.
* Innovative story and unique setting. Unlike any fantasy game you've ever played.
This game is a full, ground-up rewrite of our aged classic, Nethergate. It has more quests, more magical artifacts to find, and two big, new dungeons to explore.I was worried there for a minute.
Spotted at: Spiderwerb Software