Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Nethergate has been resurrected
Game News - posted by Fez on Sun 10 June 2007, 03:57:37Tags: Jeff Vogel; Nethergate: Resurrection; Spiderweb Software
Spiderweb Software have released their latest RPG title Nethergate: Resurrection on the Mac and have a demo available to download. It is a remake of Nethergate that they promise is a "ground-up rewrite" that not only updates the engine, GUI and graphics, but brings new quests, dungeons and items to interest players of the original or those who missed out on it first time round.
Nethergate: Resurrection is a huge, exciting, fantasy role-playing game, which features:
- Two different sides, the powerful Romans and the savage and cunning Celts. Each side has a completely different full-length adventure.
- Enormous game world, with dozens of dungeons and many characters and quests.
- Fascinating storyline. Fight for freedom, or further the glory of the Empire.
- Lost secrets of magic! Dozens of spells and hundreds of hidden magical artifacts.
- Innovative story and unique setting. Unlike any fantasy game you've ever played.
Something to tide you over until Avernum 5 rolls out.
As I haven't got access to one of those fruity Macs to try the game I'll have to wait until the Windows version is released this summer. If you've tried the demo, please feel free to give us your impressions of how it plays and any comparisons to the original.