Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Hi-res Arcanum patch on its way
Mod News - posted by DarkUnderlord on Thu 26 March 2009, 05:43:56Tags: Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Drog Black Tooth is working on his high-resolution Arcanum patch and sends word that it's almost ready:
I've been working on the Arcanum High Resolution Patch which I mentioned some time ago, and it's 99% complete now. The game can now be scaled to any resolution. Here are some screenshots of different resolutions:
The patch will be released when I deal with the few remaining bugs and playtest the game thoroughly. Regardless, the Arcanum High Resolution Patch will feature:
- Full support for any resolution.
- All elements of the interface perfectly centered.
- All elements of the interface remain their original size with no custom graphics in any resolution.
- Full compatibility with any mods that are based off the 220.127.116.11 version.
- Full compatibility with older save games.
There are more screenies in the thread. Now everyone go hassle him until he releases it.