Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Alpha Protocol Patch 1.10 Released
Game News - posted by VentilatorOfDoom on Fri 26 November 2010, 18:20:18Tags: Alpha Protocol; Obsidian Entertainment
Fixes in 1.10:
* To resolve activation issues, PC copy protection has been removed.
* In Moscow during the assault of Brayko's Mansion, the player could get into a situation where a door would not be openable preventing progression through the rest of the level. This has been fixed.
* In Taipei, during the Stop the Assassination mission, the user can fall out of the world if they reload the "Exit Gardens" checkpoint. There was also a problem where if the player backtracked, part of the level might not load in properly. This has also been fixed.
* In the same mission, a problem with subtitles was corrected.
* In the museum in Rome, the game could crash when using Focused Aim to kill the NPC holding Madison in the elevator.
* Bosses could get stuck in an accelerated mode when Fury wears off.
* Chainshot was exploitable to slow time and get critical headshots without consuming its cooldown.
You don't need to protect something no one wants, I understand very well.
Spotted at: GB