Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Black Isle looking for associate producer
Company News - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Wed 29 January 2003, 17:32:11Tags: Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound; Black Isle Studios
Black Isle Studios is once again hiring. This time, they want an Associate Producer! Here's the 411:
Black Isle Studios, a leading developer and publisher of console and PC role-playing game products is looking for an Associate Producer with experience in both external and internal development.
Black Isle offers a fun, creative, and challenging environment with competitive base salaries and benefits. And yes, great weather.
* 4 years of experience in the game industry.
* 2 years of experience producing internal and external computer or video game products at the Associate Producer level.
* Experience with the management of marketing and pr materials.
* Able to present products effectively to both internal and external groups.
* Experience with the QA process and launching products.
* Must have produced at least two titles (SKUs ok) from start to launch.
* Design or Programming background.
* Dealing with outside licenses.
* Experience working on either PC or Console RPGs.
Our preferred method for submissions are through e-mail at email@example.com. Please have the subject of your e-mail be: Black Isle 3D Producer Position - 0103AFU. E-mails without that subject could be deleted due to the number of junk e-mails we receive at that e-mail address.
For submission by mail, please submit cover letter, resume and design samples to:
Black Isle 3D Producer Position - 0103AFU
c/o Interplay Entertainment Corp.
16815 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92606
We will be accepting resumes for this position from 01/28/03 to 03/31/03.
Must be willing to get Jefferson to a point where we can make an announcement.
Spotted this over at Blue's.